Things that make or break the night when you go on a first date.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Well he is a gay butt pirate that loves dick and Busch light.

His dating app profile:
This is gymrat. I love tranny cock but I'm totally not gay. In fact I hate homo's. I also hate black people and poor white people. But I don't hate all black people because I have that one friend named Reggie. Reggie is black.

Hobbies include: not being friends with my old friends, starting nonsense posts on forums, trannies, being racists (except to reggie).

Looking for: Females with giant dicks who hate rap music and have daddy issues.

Reaction score
Well he is a gay butt pirate that loves dick and Busch light.

His dating app profile:
This is gymrat. I love tranny cock but I'm totally not gay. In fact I hate homo's. I also hate black people and poor white people. But I don't hate all black people because I have that one friend named Reggie. Reggie is black.

Hobbies include: not being friends with my old friends, starting nonsense posts on forums, trannies, being racists (except to reggie).

Looking for: Females with giant dicks who hate rap music and have daddy issues.
Don’t forget he is very fragile from friends being jealous of him because he got in shape and now they hate on him…

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Finding out they are Democrats or left of.
Talking about social media.
Have kids, 1 kid may be acceptable, depends on our age)
Baby daddy in jail (shows she has poor judgement)
No table Manor's
Uses the words "like and or literally"

Reaction score
If the bitch is living by some stupid standards, like hugs only until 5th date or so, like wtf bitch, by 5th date you already should know whether your partner is good enough in bed...

I usually dump them if I hear stupid shit like this, really 2nd or 3rd date and it must be sex on the table or I'm out.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
A bish getting drunk and crazy on the first date sucks balls.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
I find that taking a shit with the door open does it for me......... sometimes🤫

Reaction score
Depends on looks, blood alcohol level, time since last load blown. If it's a solid shit or diarrhea, so many factors 🤷‍♂️
Yea. I figured the same. If she’s a 9-10 with incredible legs, she can be grunting and freckling the bowl and I’d be happily watching.

A 7-8, fine but they better be cute little bunny droppings.

Anything less, I’m grabbing her ankle and dragging her ass out. I don’t care if she’s streaking the floor on the way. Bitch gotta go!

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Yea. I figured the same. If she’s a 9-10 with incredible legs, she can be grunting and freckling the bowl and I’d be happily watching.

A 7-8, fine but they better be cute little bunny droppings.

Anything less, I’m grabbing her ankle and dragging her ass out. I don’t care if she’s streaking the floor on the way. Bitch gotta go!
Hopefully dropping her off at casa de la chilles

New Threads