Thoughts on next cycle

Reaction score
Currently in my offseason phase, I’m about 200lbs, 5’9, 3-4+ years training, and have only ran one cycle of test cyp at 400mg for 18 weeks. Currently I’ve been PCTing for about a month and a half and getting bloodwork done next week. Next cycle should take place after blood work results come back. Planning on running 600 test cyp and 300 nandrolone. Thoughts?

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
before and after pics?

how would you rate your progress with your first cycle?

when you say offseason, what do you mean?

Do you plan to PCT after the test & nand cycle?

what are your macros?

what is your training set up like?

Reaction score
before and after pics?

how would you rate your progress with your first cycle?

when you say offseason, what do you mean?

Do you plan to PCT after the test & nand cycle?

what are your macros?

what is your training set up like?
Progress on test was great, definitely overshadowed my natty self, even now coming off. I typically train 6x’s a week 2 hour sessions hitting each body part twice a week. Macros are about 220gs of protein, 75g of healthy fats and around 300g-450gs of carbs (these vary). Off-season means I’m growing for a competition later this year. Going based off my blood work after the cycle I’ll decide whether to PCT or Cruise.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Looks good to me, I say send it.

I know you just say nand, but I'd suggest going the NPP route over the deca route.
Faster in and more importantly faster out, and try a bit less weekly dose for a bit before you go full send.

For me personally, npp isn't kind to my mental state, 19nors can be wild and some people really get blindsided by some random ones

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Looks good to me, I say send it.

I know you just say nand, but I'd suggest going the NPP route over the deca route.
Faster in and more importantly faster out, and try a bit less weekly dose for a bit before you go full send.

For me personally, npp isn't kind to my mental state, 19nors can be wild and some people really get blindsided by some random ones
I second the npp since it clears faster

I typically use short esters for my first run with a compound just incase any sides pop up that make the cycle not worth it

Reaction score
Will you post some pics from your last show
I was natty still here, took 2nd place, could’ve been more conditioned but previous coach wanted to play the size game instead. Stage weight about 163lbs. I’m the one vacuuming with the bicep flex

Attachments

• 8AD34C6E-65E9-4C94-A278-FC1C62BC5CCE.jpeg
    8AD34C6E-65E9-4C94-A278-FC1C62BC5CCE.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 20

Jonjon

Reaction score
Did you have any problems with 400 test?
Nandrolone should be nice, I love npp

Reaction score
Just a thought, but maybe consider just bumping the test c to 600 mg and run that alone (since you responded well to 400 mg). If you increase your test dosage and add deca or npp, then you are introducing two variables to your next cycle. On the other hand, if you kept test at 400 mg and added deca/npp, then you are also adding just one variable. I don't like adding two variables from cycle to cycle since it could be hard to tell which compound is giving you fits if negative sides pop up.

New Threads