Effects of EQ on Estradiol and Estrone Bloodwork In!

Jonjon

Reaction score
Eq estrogen

Blood results are in! Very surprised to say the least. I expected estrogen to be high. I have all the symptoms I usually get with high estrogen: a little bloated, some acne on my back, and no interest in sex.

A little background info on how I normally respond to test:
First bloodwork I got was in 2020 on 200mg cyp a week. Total T was 1441. Didn’t check E
On 120mg test pp total T was 1198, estradiol was 120!
Then on 60mg cyp total T was 550, Estradiol was 35

So I aromatize pretty high. But I also normally get a high T level with a little bit of test.

This bloodwork is from week 5 of cycle
1200mg eq week 1, then 800mg every week after
200mg test cyp
300mg deca

Hematocrit was 49. I personally don’t think EQ raises hematocrit for me any more than any other drug. I’ve ran EQ 3 times now. Never felt like hematocrit was high but never tested. Hemoglobin was 17.9. Every time I’ve checked that since starting gear it was 17 something, even on trt

I checked Estrone Ultra sensitive as well. Derek MPMD theorized that EQ converts very highly to Estrone, so high that testosterone has little opportunity to aromatize into estradiol. This was proven false for me at least.

Conclusion:
Eq does inhibit aromatization into Estradiol for me.
But for some reason, testosterone was lower than expected. Now I’m gonna raise dose. I’m excited that I can finally run high test without adex. Adex has always seemed to slow my progress in strength and hypertrophy.

Still waiting on lipids. Liver was perfect. Nice to know after running injectible dbol most of December and January

Attachments

• 37B3CC2C-A2A4-4F81-A9A0-7564371B8092.jpeg
    37B3CC2C-A2A4-4F81-A9A0-7564371B8092.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Eq estrogen

Blood results are in! Very surprised to say the least. I expected estrogen to be high. I have all the symptoms I usually get with high estrogen: a little bloated, some acne on my back, and no interest in sex.

A little background info on how I normally respond to test:
First bloodwork I got was in 2020 on 200mg cyp a week. Total T was 1441. Didn’t check E
On 120mg test pp total T was 1198, estradiol was 120!
Then on 60mg cyp total T was 550, Estradiol was 35

So I aromatize pretty high. But I also normally get a high T level with a little bit of test.

This bloodwork is from week 5 of cycle
1200mg eq week 1, then 800mg every week after
200mg test cyp
300mg deca

Hematocrit was 49. I personally don’t think EQ raises hematocrit for me any more than any other drug. I’ve ran EQ 3 times now. Never felt like hematocrit was high but never tested. Hemoglobin was 17.9. Every time I’ve checked that since starting gear it was 17 something, even on trt

I checked Estrone Ultra sensitive as well. Derek MPMD theorized that EQ converts very highly to Estrone, so high that testosterone has little opportunity to aromatize into estradiol. This was proven false for me at least.

Conclusion:
Eq does inhibit aromatization into Estradiol for me.
But for some reason, testosterone was lower than expected. Now I’m gonna raise dose. I’m excited that I can finally run high test without adex. Adex has always seemed to slow my progress in strength and hypertrophy.

Still waiting on lipids. Liver was perfect. Nice to know after running injectible dbol most of December and January
u had me til mpmd 🤮
eq definitely seems like a good fit for you though

Jonjon

Reaction score
u had me til mpmd 🤮
eq definitely seems like a good fit for you though
Not a fan. Just came along his video on the subject in my research so I decided to test Estrone.

Reaction score
Interesting - for me EQ definitely raises estrone extremely high. Unfortunately in my country the ECILA method is available it is not possible to perform a sensitive test and e1 is recognized as e2 which is why my e2 results are extremely high even though I do not have any symptoms of high estrogen

Jonjon

Reaction score
Interesting - for me EQ definitely raises estrone extremely high. Unfortunately in my country the ECILA method is available it is not possible to perform a sensitive test and e1 is recognized as e2 which is why my e2 results are extremely high even though I do not have any symptoms of high estrogen

That’s interesting. I did the ultra sensitive test on both. I got the estradiol results first and the Estrone didn’t come in until a couple days later. I was sure that it would be sky high. I’ve had all the effects that normally disappear with adex.

Raising my test dose now to hopefully get estradiol up and see how I feel.

New Threads