to make the most progress "everything needs to be right"

Reaction score
Ignoring drugs, I’d say a coach/accountability to make sure ‘everything is right’. That is if you want to make the most progress.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Ignoring drugs, I’d say a coach/accountability to make sure ‘everything is right’. That is if you want to make the most progress.

Drugs will also make up (and then some) when you are not at your best. Let’s use caloric deficit as an example. What is more beneficial. Lots of gear in an optimal condition when bulking? Or lots of gear when cutting hard and preparing under some of the worst conditions in the BB world?

OldeBull1

Reaction score
The older I get, the more mobility becomes part of 'everything '.

For discussion sake, I'm presenting an argument about everything being right. I'm a big believer in just showing up and making things happen. In the gym, and life, rarely is everything ideal or right. Waiting for everything to be right tends to lead to paralysis by analysis.

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Discipline for sure. Discipline trumps motivation. Discipline entails consistency.

I'm picky with words, I like 'recovery' better than 'sleep'. It includes sleep, but more. Relaxation, ice, meds if needed, massage, etc.

Reaction score
health

when i was on my retard dosages, I was getting plenty of sleep but I'd get so lethargic from my blood I couldn't work anything til failure. and if ur immune system's fucked and you get sick every 2 weeks you'll be limitting your progress pretty bad

Reaction score
The older I get, the more mobility becomes part of 'everything '.

For discussion sake, I'm presenting an argument about everything being right. I'm a big believer in just showing up and making things happen. In the gym, and life, rarely is everything ideal or right. Waiting for everything to be right tends to lead to paralysis by analysis.
These are the Best responses and I am going to piggyback on them.
Drugs will also make up (and then some) when you are not at your best. Let’s use caloric deficit as an example. What is more beneficial. Lots of gear in an optimal condition when bulking? Or lots of gear when cutting hard and preparing under some of the worst conditions in the BB world?

I was just asking my wife today to get in touch with her chiropractor freind to get me in for a visit..

I am so muscle bound that I belive it is almost effecting my daily..

I work construction and I am always up and down on my knees and boy this is not joke.

Sometimes when I go down when I am by myself I feel like what maybe a 70 year old man would feel
Like..

I really need to START working in this..
Watching some YouTube video or something and making a point to do it 3-4 times a week..

Now as far as the original question goes..

The 4 points you put out there are the most important…

Without anyone of them you are not optimizing your results with drugs or no drugs..

But I also feel that if you are in drugs if you are lacking in any one of the area the drugs take over and make up for it..
If you are in drugs and you are not doing one or possibly 2 of them you will still have great results.

The hardest thing for me is the food..
I just have no appetite. Some days I am stsrving and some day I can go hrs and hrs without eating.. the whole force feeding myself I can not do.

If I am not hungry I and just not hungry. I try and make up for it with liquid sources to help keep my body in a good state.

Do I hinder my gains. Not so sure..
if I really sat down and pounded food like I should I would grow a little more but being a mass monster is just not that important. I like to look the best I can and also scare all my daughter boyfriends at the same time.

Plus I am going to be 48 years old in a few months and I am trying to get in the healthy bb lifestyle not the let’s squat 500lbs and be crippled when I’m 60. Your body can take that in you younger years but as we know the older we get the more we take a pounding.

The results may be better if your deit is off if you cutting because loss is what you want and drugs will keep your muscle from eating g in the deficit and keep your strength up..

Is that not what they do anyway.

If your bulking then I would say if you are not eating and eating in a surplus then most definitely you are going to hinder your gains size and strength wise.
A
Coach is a waste of money if you’re paying g for it unless you are training for a show or a meet.

So put the best and most effort in that you can. And you will get out of it what you put in.

This is just my personal opinion. Some will agree and some won’t . If you do the. We are on the same page and if you don’t… We’ll

🤘🤘

New Threads