what i heard on the radio

chicago311

Reaction score
about 3 weeks ago now, on the radio, and have not heard it since then, is that the wonderful government said and quote ( they are BRINGING back covid ) i busted out laughing because it is election year and they tried that crap last time by keeping us at home and not wanting us out to vote, and doing everything electronically. the funny part is is that, me and others also are hearing of places saying in low moderations that there is covid present, what my opinion is is that they are slowly introducing it back and by time election is here it will be full blowen covid season to lock us down again.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Was this Dan Bongino or Mark Levin?

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
“Why hospitals in several states are reinstating mask requirements
COVID hospitalizations have risen for the seventh consecutive week.”

January 1, 2024

The game is over. everyone now knows masks don’t work.
The medical industry knew this from the beginning yet kept the clown show going.
Shame on them all

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fawk… just keep fauci making a slew of shit in a test tube and throw it in the damn water already to finally get this over with

Theve already let their war fighters thru the southern and northern borders…. And they have set them up with plans and attacks… ffs…

Reaction score
Do you want to know your IQ number? Our original iq test will give you a correct, quick, and free iq test

New Threads