Transdermal delivery.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with using transdermal that wasnt DMSO? My wife is wanting to try something but not wanting to pin. Years ago I used DMSO but it made my breath so bad..... wife doesn't want that either. I've looked for a liboderm base that was available without a script but I wasn't that successful.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Tried to make semagl. Into a transdermal with dmso. No one I know has tried so I gave it a go. Dmso isnt a good solvent even if you use injecting water first.
Seeing as you didn't give details on what you are trying to dissolve that is all I can offer. Unless it is sarms your wife wants to use. In that case dmso is just a part of the cocktail.
Btw I gave up on turning semagl. Into a rub on. Harden up and use an insulin syringe.

Reaction score
@goingstronger or something like that, at meso has years of experience. It might be worth it doing a search. I'd say dm, but meso doesn't let you do that at first.

I tried dmso and got chemical burns.i got pussy skin I guess. He sounds like he knows his shit.

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering. I did find a compounding pharmacy that sold just the base online. It's called TRANSDERMA PLO GEL. A place called Xenex Labs. Based out of Canada but they have distribution in the USA. I know its much easier to jist pin and she's watched me pin numerous time. For her first time this transderma gel will work fine. She isn't needing or wanting man doses.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im sure you know this, but with transdermal she’ll have no idea how much of the compound is actually going in the system.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I recently made a transdermal with the carry "SALVO" It's been working/absorbing really well.

I believe it's main purpose is for it to be a do it yourself transdermal/topical solution. Buy the raw, weigh it out, and pour it in. Made by iron legion.

Reaction score
Im sure you know this, but with transdermal she’ll have no idea how much of the compound is actually going in the system.
Well..... compounding base has an 90% delivery rate with anything of a molecular weight of 400 or less. Test P has the molecular weight of 344. So the math is pretty easy.

New Threads