Tren base reaction - no bueno!

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
This is true, but only for those who have been trained. I still suggest aspiration to non-medical individuals. I also suggest staying away from glutes.
What's wrong with glutes, just don't touch the sciatic nerve or you're gonna feel a jolt of lightning

Reaction score
Hey, no need to dumb it down here. You can tell everyone I whispered it in your ear from behind. Everyone here is GayAF.
And by the way, you call that a watch? Felt like a goddamn wall clock......Leave it off next time.

Reaction score
I was under the impression that the cough is due to trenbolone’s ability to cause a prostaglandin effect/reaction but idk

Reaction score
I didn't want to make a new thread for this so this looked good.

I have some old tren base in water. It has a blood red color almost blackish. I cant remember what it looked like fresh. Shaken up its a dark brown dirt water. Is that normal color? Its from 2015.

Reaction score
I didn't want to make a new thread for this so this looked good.

I have some old tren base in water. It has a blood red color almost blackish. I cant remember what it looked like fresh. Shaken up its a dark brown dirt water. Is that normal color? Its from 2015.
It should look the same color as honey. It gets darker as it oxidizes. That part isn’t necessarily bad.

The 8 year old age and it is water based would have me tossing it though. It’s a shame to waste it but that’s better than risking infection. 8 years is definitely past its usefulness.

Reaction score
It should look the same color as honey. It gets darker as it oxidizes. That part isn’t necessarily bad.

The 8 year old age and it is water based would have me tossing it though. It’s a shame to waste it but that’s better than risking infection. 8 years is definitely past its usefulness.
Now that you say that, i can kinda remember the golden yellowish blob. It's definitely oxidized for sure.

The water based had me concerned as well. It was pretty cheap so not crazy to toss it. I'm using tren and test from the same time period with no ill effects tho. I was too cheap to toss those out lol.

New Threads