TRESTOLONE DECANOATE Ment. For my 2nd cycle

Reaction score
NEWBIE here... I'm running a cycle of 600 MG Test for 16 weeks.

I'm already thinking about my second cycle, and I wanted to use TRES.. It seems it won't cause me to lose my hair. Any suggestions?
Could I do a cycle exclusively with TRES? Or add say 150 MG TEST per week?

Thank you

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How about you wait to see how your first cycle goes. You'll have plenty of time to plan the second one after you see the results from the first one.

Reaction score
How about you wait to see how your first cycle goes. You'll have plenty of time to plan the second one after you see the results from the first one.
Well, I'm anticipating it will take a long time to get what I need via mail. I'm anticipating a delay or lost shipment could happen. Just trying to think ahead!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well, I'm anticipating it will take a long time to get what I need via mail. I'm anticipating a delay or lost shipment could happen. Just trying to think ahead!
I wouldn't recommend trestolone for a second cycle. I'd probably just do another cycle of test instead.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
You can try npp and work your way up to treat. Are you aware of how much it aromatizes. What is you’re ancillary protection and doses. Trest can fuck your tits up better than a matchbook pkk look attic surgeon.

New Threads