Who is voting for Biden in 2024?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All of this stuff came out pretty quickly a year ago on his Twitter after he was on Rogan. It was his chance to win over all of the excited educated conservatives that were checking him out around that time but he totally blew his shot and that’s why no one is seriously talking about him anymore. We all saw pretty quickly that Trump was the only sensible way forward.

No, it’s actual gardens and farms in urban areas so that poor (black) kids can have something constructive to do and get in touch with nature. Is he still posting hiking videos with 20 minority children around him too? So cringe.

The government subsidizing loans will not fix anything and just make the problem worse, just like student loans. Prices and loan amounts will inflate to adjust to the new guaranteed level. Why would guaranteeing loans to poor people break up investment real estate monopolies?
The loans are different than student loans. These loans have stipulations, they can only be for first time home buyers and the government is cosigning for them, not agreeing to takeover the cost outright. When you owe on student loans, you owe the govenment. While I agree I'm not exactly thrilled about it, what I do like is he also has talked about changing the tax code that will make it not profitable for large companies to buy homes at mass scale. He's actually the only candidate that has mentioned the problem with these large companies. Trump only plans to cut interest rates, which does nothing to stop larger companies from continuing what they are doing. But why would Trump be interested in stopping it? He's a real estate mogul.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
No to Biden, those of you who vote Biden must not be seeing what he has done to our country in the last 3+ years. I hate politics but we're in for a beating I'm certain.

I myself will be voting Trump although he's not exactly what we need either. However his views are closer aligned with mine than that of Biden.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No to Biden, those of you who vote Biden must not be seeing what he has done to our country in the last 3+ years. I hate politics but we're in for a beating I'm certain.

I myself will be voting Trump although he's not exactly what we need either. However his views are closer aligned with mine than that of Biden.
what u dont like open boarders?

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
RFK‘s vice presidential running mate is a far leftist wacko.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RFK‘s vice presidential running mate is a far leftist wacko.
Was def dissapointed in his decision to pick her. Was even more dissapointed when Tulsi turned him down when he asked her. Unfortunately money runs politics, and a candidate has to have stupid amount of money to even be considered a legitimate candidate, which is why many are guessing RFK picked Shanahan to be his VP.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

I liked her a lot until she started pandering to the right so much that it seemed unnatural and forced. After all, this is someone who was vying to run against Trump just 5 years ago.

Her "anti war hawk" stance also went out the door once October 7th happened.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked her a lot until she started pandering to the right so much that it seemed unnatural and forced. After all, this is someone who was vying to run against Trump just 5 years ago.

Her "anti war hawk" stance also went out the door once October 7th happened.
I've noticed that a lot with many people I follow. Her, Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, couple others I'm forgetting at the moment...but I'm sure it's hard for people of the former left who get smeared and ousted by their own party and then the other party is the only media that will give you a platform. So I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

I also believe she was more specifically anti regimen change wars. I know she was for Israel going to war with Palestine shortly after Oct 7th, but the more the war has gone on, a lot of people have changed their minds about the extent Israel has taken. So I don't know her thoughts on it as of now.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot with many people I follow. Her, Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, couple others I'm forgetting at the moment...but I'm sure it's hard for people of the former left who get smeared and ousted by their own party and then the other party is the only media that will give you a platform. So I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

That's a good point. Putting myself in their shoes, it's understandable why they go down that route. After all, it's not like there's a big time "independent" or "centrist" media outlet in this country. Everything is skewed nowadays.

I also believe she was more specifically anti regimen change wars.

Yeah, she was a big critic of the Iraq war as well as the politicians beating the war drums for Iran, Syria and other places.

I know she was for Israel going to war with Palestine shortly after Oct 7th, but the more the war has gone on, a lot of people have changed their minds about the extent Israel has taken. So I don't know her thoughts on it as of now.

Neither do I, because I haven't followed her in recent months.

Kraken

Reaction score
I heard this on Joe Rogan, and I bet it happens: As we close on November, the DNC pulls Biden out for health reasons, and inserts a darling candidate at the last minute. All they need to do is find somebody bland, without scandal, and under 70 years old. He/she doesn't need to be a good choice as long as they aren't a bad choice. Last minute, not much time to dig dirt. All most of us want, is not a bad choice.

This is probably what will happen BUT, this creates a big problem for the Dems. If the Biden replacement is not Harris, and is not some other black woman, its likely that black female voters will sit home in large numbers, costing the Dems the election. This is what Michele Obama got so much lip service, since the Dems know they can't run Harris.

If Biden is removed,Harris mov s into his spot

Speaker of the house moves to Harris’s spot.

Mike Johnson now vice president initiates the 25 th amendment removes Harris ..,.. Johnson takes presidency
Its correct that Harris becomes Pres, but it is not correct that the Speaker becomes VP. After The VP becomes the President, the new President nominates someone to be VP and that nomination is subject to conformation by the Senate.

Reaction score
Hopefully something meaningful will change in the future if even you boomer normies are becoming aware that we’re the United States of Israel

Kraken

Reaction score
Hopefully something meaningful will change in the future if even you boomer normies are becoming aware that we’re the United States of Israel

What exactly does this mean?

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score

And Ukraine.

Because protecting Ukraines borders and their sovereignty is more important than our own.

We’re running trillion dollar deficits and $34.7 trillion in debt yet there’s always money to give to other countries while the American taxpayer gets fucked.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If u vote biden your penis is this size ^^^^^

Reaction score
And Ukraine.

Because protecting Ukraines borders and their sovereignty is more important than our own.

We’re running trillion dollar deficits and $34.7 trillion in debt yet there’s always money to give to other countries while the American taxpayer gets fucked.
The Ukraine war will end if Trump is elected and once this latest aid package runs out, because it's just the military industrial complex pushing it.

Funding for anything Israel needs will continue regardless of which candidate is elected.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The Ukraine war will end if Trump is elected and once this latest aid package runs out, because it's just the military industrial complex pushing it.

How would that impact the future of NATO in your opinion. How would it effect our relationships with Western European countries that have grown to hate Russia?

Funding for anything Israel needs will continue regardless of which candidate is elected.

Yep. Two sides of the same coin with this issue.

New Threads