A math problem easier than 1+1

Reaction score
You could make a hit and run, but you work with her, so that's out. I don't know, how horny are you? Horny enough to fuck up your work place?
Should you take this "opportunity", and I know the temptation is great, Big Paul has a point about the work situation. Shitting where you eat can end up with one or both of you being let go when the romance goes sour. I don't know how structured your company is, but one cry of sexual harassment to HR and you could be out on your ass.
I've been in your shoes and have given into temptation. I thank the stars the above never happened to me, but I'm painfully aware it could have. This is just friendly advice.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Why is ANYONE suggesting he fuck up a 26 year marriage over this?! ?!

I obviously have zero understanding of relationships, but if I were the spouse in this situation, it would break my heart even at this stage!

Set some boundaries with this chick because this sounds like bad news all around.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Don't go getting any strange if things are a little bored in the bedroom try giving her the 8 second ride treatment.

Whats the 8 second ride you say ? ya get her up on all fours and mount up proper , get working for a few minutes and getcha hand wrapped in her hair good n tight

Stop whatcha doing ...

Now repeat after me ,,, " I think your sister fucks better "

Hold on tight WOOOOOOOO!!! Ride her cowboy !! 👌(y)

If you last more than 8 seconds before she can throw ya off

You win the rodeo !

:cool:

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Don't go getting any strange if things are a little bored in the bedroom try giving her the 8 second ride treatment.

Whats the 8 second ride you say ? ya get her up on all fours and mount up proper , get working for a few minutes and getcha hand wrapped in her hair good n tight

Stop whatcha doing ...

Now repeat after me ,,, " I think your sister fucks better "

Hold on tight WOOOOOOOO!!! Ride her cowboy !! 👌(y)

If you last more than 8 seconds before she can throw ya off

You win the rodeo !

:cool:
And what is she only has brothers?

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Well I see I'm not much of a creative writer, my post was more about a situation that's happened at work. And my ego was stroked by the attention given the age gap.

Marriage is solid, great sex life. We have been thru some shit together always side by side! Created a family, now waiting for the grandkids to happen in the future.

Me and Mrs Pooh will have many more anniversaries and experiences we will share together!!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Why is ANYONE suggesting he fuck up a 26 year marriage over this?! ?!

I obviously have zero understanding of relationships, but if I were the spouse in this situation, it would break my heart even at this stage!

Set some boundaries with this chick because this sounds like bad news all around.
Did you not read the part of having a physically fit tattooed pierce of fine ass half his age coming on to him???
That's why.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Did you not read the part of having a physically fit tattooed pierce of fine ass half his age coming on to him???
That's why.
Yes... but again, coming from an extreme lack of understanding about relationships, I don't see why that is worth jeopardizing your family over.

Honestly, there's a lot of good dudes on this site, but there's some responses in this thread that make me sick.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Yes... but again, coming from an extreme lack of understanding about relationships, I don't see why that is worth jeopardizing your family over.

Honestly, there's a lot of good dudes on this site, but there's some responses in this thread that make me sick.
No one has ever accused me or some of the other responses of thinking rationally as opposed to what would feel really really good for a few minutes 😆.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score

I recommend faithful. Now, it is not common for women to show men attention so when it happens if feels real good especially if a dude does not get that kind of attention at home. men are very short sighted when hormones kick in.

Reaction score
Should you take this "opportunity", and I know the temptation is great, Big Paul has a point about the work situation. Shitting where you eat can end up with one or both of you being let go when the romance goes sour. I don't know how structured your company is, but one cry of sexual harassment to HR and you could be out on your ass.
I've been in your shoes and have given into temptation. I thank the stars the above never happened to me, but I'm painfully aware it could have. This is just friendly advice.
My point was 90% of the time what the man has to say in the "me too movement" carries very little weight. You are correct, no pussy should cost you your livelihood. I meant no offense, but no way on God's green earth would I ever empower anyone to destroy my income on the word of a pissed off woman, and believe me when I say that a vindictive woman is your worst enemy in life.

Again no offense bro, just giving my opinion. Take it or leave it's nothing more than that.

New Threads