Biden hates me. He probably fears me too.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I just said how I feel about them; their actions created this sentiment. You think we're the ones in the wrong for hating what they do and how they divide the country for the sake of maintaining power? 😂

At this point I'd be happier if we went back to every thing being handled by local villages as opposed to the method of governance we have now.

Also no one is talking about turning the country into the Lord of the flies.. we're expressing our opinion that politics, as the way it's managed so far to date, is fucked and everyone gets fucked equally because of it. 🤷‍♂️
The only correct solution is the Extreme MAGA movement. Not the MAGA movement, not the Trumpers, only the extreme MAGA movement that advocates violence, lies and division all while trying to overthrow democracy. This is what Biden fingered in his speech.

No Biden has not done a great job although things are getting better. Trump is a mess. True Republicans need a better candidate for 2024.

Reaction score
And we see people traveling across the country in an attempt to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice. That was not a conservative. e see people harassing the families and neighbors of conservative Justices. We see people shooting Republican elected officials as they practice for the Congressional baseball game. We see Catholic Churches vandalized. We see riots throughout the big cities in certain states. We see progressives secure 10 city blocks and declare it their own sovereign nation.

Biden just issued a blanket repudiation of at least 33% of Americans. His insults struck a very broad audience.

Biden needs to turn down the temp, not toss gas on the fires. Remember, he was supposed to be a uniter?

Yeah there's extremists on both sides. Didn't some right wing nut jobs want to assassinate the governor of Michigan or was that some other state? I can't practice my faith openly. We can't post an event on Facebook. All our places of worship aren't advertised anywhere because the Christians lose their minds. Have you ever experienced what it's like to be persecuted by the majority for having a different belief? Most Christians have never experienced that. The Catholics have definitely done their share of extremism over the years. I wouldn't be holding that religion up as a shining example of religious persecution. I get you're upset that the shoe is now on the other foot. Conservative Christians like to think they're so high and mighty and all us heathens will burn in hell for all eternity.

If it would make you feel better I can do some research into all the extremism done by the conservatives in the last 20 years or whatever time frame suits you the best. Or if you like we can go further back maybe back to the middle ages where we can list out all the people that were killed in the name of religion. I really think this is the behavior behind what caused Joe to make whatever statement he did.

Slic.

Kraken

Reaction score
The only correct solution is the Extreme MAGA movement. Not the MAGA movement, not the Trumpers, only the extreme MAGA movement that advocates violence, lies and division all while trying to overthrow democracy. This is what Biden fingered in his speech.

This movement exists only in the weak minds of those who worship progressives and listen to the nonsense they spew. Can you point to n "Extreme MAGA movement"? They have a leader? A legal entity? Offices? Fundraising? Nope.

Biden was talking about Republican voters.

Kraken

Reaction score
Yeah there's extremists on both sides. Didn't some right wing nut jobs want to assassinate the governor of Michigan or was that some other state? I can't practice my faith openly. We can't post an event on Facebook.

Just out of curiosity, who is "we"?

Yes there is extremism on both sides. I expect the President to try and reduce it on both sides, not throw gas on the fire. I do not care what Trump did or didn't do, Trump is not an excuse for further bad behavior. Biden needs to start turning things down, not up.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, who is "we"?

Yes there is extremism on both sides. I expect the President to try and reduce it on both sides, not throw gas on the fire. I do not care what Trump did or didn't do, Trump is not an excuse for further bad behavior. Biden needs to start turning things down, not up.

We as in everyone that doesn't agree with the religious beliefs of the Christian majority who will continue to be damned to hell if we don't agree to change "our" ways. It's hardly one or two different faiths.

Slic.

Reaction score
I could be wrong here but I don't recall Trump condemning what happened at the capital by the right wing maga extremists. To be fair the democrats didn't condemn the violence that was going in so many liberal cities across America either. But as usual we have the president siding with the voters of whichever party they happen to be with.

Slic.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

No Biden has not done a great job although things are getting better. Trump is a mess. True Republicans need a better candidate for 2024.
You god damn liberal

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck joe biden That commi fuck will
Burn

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Kraken, Slic, I appreciate you both for not resorting to attacks and agreeing: OUR President whether or not WE voted for them shouldn’t escalate tension.

I see why people feel attacked by his speech, though it’s certainly not condoning violence. I rolled my eyes with a “here we go again” because it really ultimately is a pandering ploy that both sides will now roll with in the media. As if we needed more drama.

The truth, is often, more in the middle than the media or either party would ever want to emphasize. The rhetoric is increasingly hostile and far beyond toxic: it’s a literal danger. A responsible rational person (I know, imagine that as a President) would know and act better.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Why did you have a student loan? Did you not take advantage of the GI Bill, rhe post 9-11 GI bill, vocational rehabilitation?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I remember when my grandad was getting older and he started shooting us with a BB gun because he thought we were cats in the yard.

Sometimes you just slip a little when you get older. Cut the old bastard some slack. If you had a crackhead for a son...you'd be crazy too.

Reaction score
The only way the people win is if we unite against the NWO fucks which is probably why they've been creating division amongst us for centuries. Until then it's pitting one side against another. This time they're claiming the conservatives are fascists. In 2024 it could be the opposite. I just hope this doesn't turn into a Nazi Germany or a Stalinist Russia.

Slic.

lifter6973

Reaction score
This movement exists only in the weak minds of those who worship progressives and listen to the nonsense they spew. Can you point to n "Extreme MAGA movement"? They have a leader? A legal entity? Offices? Fundraising? Nope.

Biden was talking about Republican voters.
agree to disagree.

lifter6973

Reaction score
I remember when my grandad was getting older and he started shooting us with a BB gun because he thought we were cats in the yard.

Sometimes you just slip a little when you get older. Cut the old bastard some slack. If you had a crackhead for a son...you'd be crazy too.
I want to hump you.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I remember when the maga republicans were burning down auto zones and pulling people out of their cars to assault for an entire summer all across the country. Wait...that was blm and Antifa.

Yes our selected president hates you and your way of life. The sad thing is most people are too stupid to take things at face value based on this thread. The speech last night, the f-15 comment, bitter clingers, basket of deplorables etc.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
The thing that truly blows people's minds is that you don't have to swear loyalty to Trump, nor do you have to swear loyalty to Biden. And if you don't swear loyalty to Trump, it does not mean you have sworn loyalty to Biden.

In fact, it is quite possible to think of them both as kooks.

It really is possible to live in this country and not to walk around pissed off and scared of the other side all the time. You really don't have to live your life in front of your kids as if Armageddon is tomorrow.

Come join us free thinkers in the unaffiliated center. There are far more of us living here than the polar extremes would like to admit. The water is nice here in the center, and the people here actually smile and enjoy life most of the time.

Give it a try.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Campaign

Finance

Reform.

It's not sexy, but spending your time being aggrieved by social stances does not animate you to address any of the real, fundamental issues at hand.

New Threads