BPC 157 & TB 500 Blend (Posterior Knee Pain, PCL & Hamstring Injuries)

Reaction score
I am a Marathoner/Ultra Marathoner & found this site in May 2023 after a PCL injury during a 100 Mile Ultra Trail Run. With 7 upcoming Full Marathons later in 2023, I knew I needed to help recovery with outside intervention aside from the norm's of Rest, Ice, Compression & Elevation.

So, in June of 2023 I started a regiment of BPC 157 & TB 500 Blend, Reconstituted with 3ml's Bacteriostatic Water & a Dosage of 250mcg's x2 daily. After 2 weeks of initial dosing I began upping my training and miles logged in preparation for my first marathon in August. By the end of July I had no more pain, was completely healed and didn't have another twinge of ligament or tendon discomfort during any of my training. Now it was the end of August and 3 month's on and fully recovered/healed, I cycled off as marathon season was now in full swing; as I wanted to see how the legs/tendons/ligaments held up during what would prove to be an intense 3 months of Marathoning..
1 marathon in September, 3 in October & 2 in November; with some 5,10 & 12K's sprinkled in there as well for those speedwork sessions.

After those 3 months it was now middle of December and things started feeling "strained". I once again began feeling some (Posterior Knee Pain), (Hamstring Pain), (PCL) was once again tender. Had I put my body through "ALOT", of course I had. So with 2024 Marathon Season approaching & the Houston Marathon 8 days away, I am now cycling back on to see if the first round of recovery was simply that, my body healing itself or if it was more credited to the BPC 157 & TB 500. I feel the rate of recovery in which I experienced and the uptick of training it was undoubtedly the Blend, but we're about to find out as I will be on it during Training & Marathon Season this time as I also have another 100 Mile Ultra Trail Run coming up in February, 3 weeks after the Houston Marathon.

I wanted to make this post so I could contribute some "Real World Data" & "Experience" as the science for these Peptides are very limited. All we have is each other and the feedback of results we can give. I will update weekly on how I feel, the results I'm seeing also the amount of training I'm doing, because I won't have the luxury of rest. So if I once again see results of healing, it will not be due to rest/recovery; as I do not have the luxury of time as I have many races upcoming and must train accordingly.

Updates To Come...

Marathon Maniac