bpc/tb 500 blend. Help please i am a knucklehead!

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried to find good info on this but so far i am not able to. I have done BPC 157 for tendonitis (right arm lateral epicondylitis , and left arm medial, aka tennis elbow and golfers). The BPC works great at some stuff and also I have a medical problem with my eyes, dry eye and it seems to help with that even. I have unfortunately ordered a blend of TB500 and BPC 157 together but at 5mg for each in the vial. Now I can't seem to figure out how much to reconstitute it with or how much to dose it each day. I currently do 2 injections sq of bpc157 at 250mcg each. But I have read that TB should only be dosed 2-3 times a week at a much smaller dose. So i am a knucklehead for not reading that BEFORE getting the blended vial (makes me wonder why they even sell blended when the doses are so different?), if anyone has used a blend can you please tell me how much you reconstituted it with and your dose? I dont wanna over do it with the TB. I greatly appreciate any help provided with this.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Here let me show you what to do with that ..... *takes it , looks it over

*throws it in the trash and shakes me head

*returns with tylenol n advil ,,

Here now take some time off til it feels better.

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried to find good info on this but so far i am not able to. I have done BPC 157 for tendonitis (right arm lateral epicondylitis , and left arm medial, aka tennis elbow and golfers). The BPC works great at some stuff and also I have a medical problem with my eyes, dry eye and it seems to help with that even. I have unfortunately ordered a blend of TB500 and BPC 157 together but at 5mg for each in the vial. Now I can't seem to figure out how much to reconstitute it with or how much to dose it each day. I currently do 2 injections sq of bpc157 at 250mcg each. But I have read that TB should only be dosed 2-3 times a week at a much smaller dose. So i am a knucklehead for not reading that BEFORE getting the blended vial (makes me wonder why they even sell blended when the doses are so different?), if anyone has used a blend can you please tell me how much you reconstituted it with and your dose? I dont wanna over do it with the TB. I greatly appreciate any help provided with this.
Reconstitute it with 1 to 2 ml.

Use this link and change the inputs to match your scenario.

If TB is going to be your lowest dose, base everything off of that. You’ll still get a slight benefit from the bpc.

Reaction score
TB-500 is 1mg daily if it's Thymosin Beta-4 if you have the real deal Tb500 - frag 17-23 it's dosed twice weekly. The mix doesn't make since it typically with Thymosin Beta-4. I would dose the recommendation for the BPC. but that me, I'm obviously not a doctor

Reaction score
Hello,

I do 3ML bacteriostatic water into 5mg vial, then draw 20 units each night before sleep when I run this particular peptide. This is a good ref, but looks like BBBG already got u covered.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
That calculator is interesting. Is this peptide even worth it? I know anecdotally some people say it's helped them but is there any actual evidence showing that?

Reaction score
That calculator is interesting. Is this peptide even worth it? I know anecdotally some people say it's helped them but is there any actual evidence showing that?
It's helped me as a human rat willing to try research chemicals, though you can now get pharma too for this. Here's one study on BPC (I think TB is supposed to be injected closer to the site of injury to be truly effective):

New Threads