Deca or just high test

Reaction score
He asked you how nandrolone causes cystic acne. It was literally a one sentence response that only said that.

Since when is that an insult, Lifter? 😂
So you bothered to respond to me and now you are making up a scenario that I never stated.
Please go back and read what I said. I was talking about his past interactions with me. What is it with you two and coming up with scenarios that simply don't exist. :ROFLMAO:

What does your lifter comment mean? Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I made my comments on the subject at hand and now I going down another rabbit hole with someone else making up a scenario that I didn't state.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So you bothered to respond to me and now you are making up a scenario that I never stated.
Please go back and read what I said. I was talking about his past interactions with me. What is it with you two and coming up with scenarios that simply don't exist. :ROFLMAO:

What does your lifter comment mean? Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I made my comments on the subject at hand and now I going down another rabbit hole with someone else making up a scenario that I didn't state.
I literally quoted you. I didn't make up any scenarios, anyone can read and see that. Think before you post bud.

Calm down and take a break. You're having knee jerk reactions to anyone and anything, regardless of what they say, and ignoring the fact that you did indeed start it... Lifter.

@stiglitz also, next time be careful of calling me a liar for something you actually did. I'm pretty sure you wont like the outcome, Lifter.

Reaction score
Wanting to do some bulking. I've been considering Deca. I have only ran NPP with good results but I heard the longer ester might produce a little more size. I'm afraid of the Deca dick. I'm trying to decide if to run Deca 500mg, Test 600mg every week with dbol 50mg a day for firat and last month of cycle....ooorrrrr just run 1g of test (or more) for about 3-4 months and dbol thrown in firat and last month as well. Thank yall in advance for any input and help.
Do you PCT? It might be better to stick with NPP if you pct because of the shorter ester.

I personally can't tell a difference between deca and npp, love them both. I don't feel like I get any negative sides from them.

I like dbol in low dosages too, I don't think what you're talking about doing is a bad idea.

Reaction score
I'm against deca because it messes with my head too much. It is just as effective steroid as a powerhouse Testosterone. I think NPP is overall just better and really retired deca when it became popular. The effects are similar, but the medium length ester is definitely a big plus in my book. You don't need to wait for month and a half for it to clear out of your system.

If you ask me, I say Testosterone wins for me. I just feel invincible on it. On deca I just feel weird. Not myself, and I do fine on high tren believe it or not. As far as results go, at the end of the day +- the same when all is said and done and you returned to your cruise/trt dose or pct successfully.

You didn't say if you're blast/cruise-trt person or pct guy?
I like to blast and cruise.

Reaction score
Deca is a fine addition for bulking for many but not so much for me. I never got deca dick but I do get multiple other sides including water retention, mood swings and sometimes cystic acne.
If you are worried about deca dick, I would just forget the deca and up the test. You can still bulk easily on a test cycle.
Curious though, have you ever run 1g of test before. I don't personally see the need to run test that high. If I did, I would definitely be keeping an eye on bloodwork.
No the highest I've ever gone with test is 800.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Wanting to do some bulking. I've been considering Deca. I have only ran NPP with good results but I heard the longer ester might produce a little more size. I'm afraid of the Deca dick. I'm trying to decide if to run Deca 500mg, Test 600mg every week with dbol 50mg a day for firat and last month of cycle....ooorrrrr just run 1g of test (or more) for about 3-4 months and dbol thrown in firat and last month as well. Thank yall in advance for any input and help.
A good bulk:

500 test
400 deca or npp
50 dbol

You don't need to go real high in numbers unless you got years and size and that's still questionable.

You will not get the same results with just higher test and no deca, that's just not so. You will get results just not the same, less is what you'll get.

Reaction score
Do you PCT? It might be better to stick with NPP if you pct because of the shorter ester.

I personally can't tell a difference between deca and npp, love them both. I don't feel like I get any negative sides from them.

I like dbol in low dosages too, I don't think what you're talking about doing is a bad idea.
No I like to blast and cruise.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
A good bulk:

500 test
400 deca or npp
50 dbol

You don't need to go real high in numbers unless you got years and size and that's still questionable.

You will not get the same results with just higher test and no deca, that's just not so. You will get results just not the same, less is what you'll get.
Why do you feel like 900 test would get less results than 500 test / 400 deca?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Why do you feel like 900 test would get less results than 500 test / 400 deca?
I believe the deca utilies food and promtes growth better, they are like peanut butter and jelly together.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Here is something to simplify it, although for trt I want test over deca.

Reaction score
I guess it all comes down to personal preference, response and beliefs.

Just like some believe tren is the ultimate cutting steroid, some people believe deca is unmatched for bulking. I don't think it's even important to categorize drugs like that. It's just that for some steroid A works better than steroid B. I believe you can bulk and cut on winstrol and anavar, to me what's more important is how you handle and respond to said compound.

Your diet and training is going to have a final word on how effective your blast is, definitely more important factor than stacking multiple aas or total mg.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I guess it all comes down to personal preference, response and beliefs.

Just like some believe tren is the ultimate cutting steroid, some people believe deca is unmatched for bulking. I don't think it's even important to categorize drugs like that. It's just that for some steroid A works better than steroid B. I believe you can bulk and cut on winstrol and anavar, to me what's more important is how you handle and respond to said compound.

Your diet and training is going to have a final word on how effective your blast is, definitely more important factor than stacking multiple aas or total mg.
Deca vs test is fact, bulking and cutting is in the kitchen. Can do either on anything.

For bodybuilder leading to a show they will go with stuff that promotes a drier look but some will even add something like anadrol for fullness.