80x5

Weighted Pull-ups
20lbs x 2 x2
10lbs x 4

Lying leg curl
40x2x8

Seated db press
40x2x6

I got a second 40lb dumbell and today was the first day I've ever db pressed the 40lbs!!
I might have done 37.5 before, I can't remember.

Definitely never 40 and I got 6 pretty easily, woo!

Massage tomorrow

Also! I got my first pay deposit from youtube, *yayyy*

Bye

Reaction score
*SIGH*
I will try logging again. I understand I am an acquired taste and am not for everyone. But, I love bodybuilding and enjoy tracking my progress and emptying out my brain garbage.

I had a very productive month of August and implemented new training strategies inspired by the Renaissance Periodization channel. I am focusing now on building muscle and training as hard as I can with very controlled movements, deep ROM, and sets to less than 3 RIR.

My hormones seemed to be very messed up last month and I am unsure if it was related to harder training or if it was just random. *TMI, my period was a few weeks late and my cramps were so intense I couldn't move and almost passed out from pain. I also had huge wake periods and night sweats for most of the month and felt overly depressed/had a lot of brain fog.
It would seem odd to me that going from moderately hard training to really hard training would have such an impact (?). Has anyone experienced something like this when they intensified their training? Nothing else really changed. I wasn't under a ton of new stress and my diet stayed the same.

Anyway, my brain fog went away a few days ago and my energy is normal again. I tried my best to keep my training the same, but I added a few extra rest days trying to sort myself out. I feel confident I can go hard again and don't need to baby myself anymore.

Aside from the criminal background checks, I have passed all of the hiring stages for the city PD and should be able to start training as a dispatcher in the last week of October. I think the hours will be normal during training class, but in November I will be switched to 12-hour rotating nights and whatnot and I will have to make sure I am recovering properly because the last thing I want is to get more brain fog when I am handling emergency calls for service and people are counting on me.

I think I will give myself a good long stretch of muscle building and won't even consider cutting until next year. I've been too disordered about losing/maintaining and never gaining for way too long. I really want to take full advantage of all of the new things I have learned from Dr. Mike and see how far I can go.

Well, that's all for now. I will do my best to not embarrass myself here, but we'll see.
She's a cop too
I loveu

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Today

Deficit deadlifts
205lbs x 2 x 7
215lbs x 4

bent over row
110lbs x 2 x 9
100lbs x 13

chest supported row
50lbs x 2 x 11
45lbs x 8 (other grip)

T-bar row
70lbs x 8
60lbs x 10

barbell curl
52lbs x 2 x 6

GOOD!

In random TMI news:

I think (?) I mentioned before that I have PMDD. Which is basically just living in fear of myself for almost 1/2 of every month due to hormonal fluctuations.
I get insane anxiety, insomnia, extreme fatigue, paranoia, thoughts of suicide, night sweats, appetite problems, etc... and those are just the normal ones.
I also get vision issues, feeling like my tongue is burnt, mania, horrible boob pain, and other random shit.
Every job I have quit and every bad decision I have made has been because I was within my scary pre period window and it's been happening since I was in my mid twenties.
I used to be afraid to be alone when it was close to my period because I'd worry I would off myself. I used to think I had bi polar, but it confused me because it was always changing in accordance with certain days of the month.

I track EVERYTHING, so I can be on high alert during this time, and because I keep trying to "communicate" with myself, so-to-speak, when I am in this window to see if I can reduce the severity of things.
I started taking 200mg of delayed release 5-htp (I was taking half that before, and it helped me a lot), and this month I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO STOP MY PARANOID THOUGHTS.
I was about to have a panic attack because I was getting really paranoid, and I stopped for a second and said to myself, you're being really paranoid because of hormones, none of this is real.
I actually avoided the panic attack and went on to have a lovely day.
I truly think the 5-htp is going to make it manageable. I don't want to jinx anything (!!), but I have been in my scary window for days and aside from some physical symptoms, EMOTIONALLY< I feel happy and totally stable.

NO JINX FINGERS CROSSED, but it could make my life so much easier if I can stay even 20 percent more sane during this time. <3

bye

Reaction score
Today

Deficit deadlifts
205lbs x 2 x 7
215lbs x 4

bent over row
110lbs x 2 x 9
100lbs x 13

chest supported row
50lbs x 2 x 11
45lbs x 8 (other grip)

T-bar row
70lbs x 8
60lbs x 10

barbell curl
52lbs x 2 x 6

GOOD!

In random TMI news:

I think (?) I mentioned before that I have PMDD. Which is basically just living in fear of myself for almost 1/2 of every month due to hormonal fluctuations.
I get insane anxiety, insomnia, extreme fatigue, paranoia, thoughts of suicide, night sweats, appetite problems, etc... and those are just the normal ones.
I also get vision issues, feeling like my tongue is burnt, mania, horrible boob pain, and other random shit.
Every job I have quit and every bad decision I have made has been because I was within my scary pre period window and it's been happening since I was in my mid twenties.
I used to be afraid to be alone when it was close to my period because I'd worry I would off myself. I used to think I had bi polar, but it confused me because it was always changing in accordance with certain days of the month.

I track EVERYTHING, so I can be on high alert during this time, and because I keep trying to "communicate" with myself, so-to-speak, when I am in this window to see if I can reduce the severity of things.
I started taking 200mg of delayed release 5-htp (I was taking half that before, and it helped me a lot), and this month I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO STOP MY PARANOID THOUGHTS.
I was about to have a panic attack because I was getting really paranoid, and I stopped for a second and said to myself, you're being really paranoid because of hormones, none of this is real.
I actually avoided the panic attack and went on to have a lovely day.
I truly think the 5-htp is going to make it manageable. I don't want to jinx anything (!!), but I have been in my scary window for days and aside from some physical symptoms, EMOTIONALLY< I feel happy and totally stable.

NO JINX FINGERS CROSSED, but it could make my life so much easier if I can stay even 20 percent more sane during this time. <3

bye
Was in the same boat due to tren a couple of months ago i have nothing to complain about in my life i have everything i could have ever want in life but one day it just hit me like a huge cloud of despair i have never felt this way and i have hit bigger amounts of tren without any mental sides but this hit me like a brick and i couldn’t stand still i didnt get to thoughts of suicide but i definitely had an anxiety attack, drove to my moms and cried in her arms and she couldnt understand why i started and eca stack and that completely changed my mood and maybe just my focus honestly i abuse my body so bad now with cardio weight lifting and work that i barely have time to let my body get into that state again. But i understand where youre coming from i used to discard depression as something weak people do now i get it i never want to feel that way ever again it’s a scary feeling… talk to someone family friends wtv just talk to someone and get your mind busy try eca see if that works for you but dont keep it to yourself worse thing you could do

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Rest day today

1 hour yoga/45 min walk

20240316_102808.jpg

I like my body more now than I used to.
Maybe it's because I'm not fixated on someone and have had some breathing room to get more comfortable in my own skin, idk.
I am also just really happy with my strength levels and workouts in general right now.

I hope it stays this way for a while.

Bye

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Rest day today

1 hour yoga/45 min walk

View attachment 50697

Maybe it's because I'm not fixated on someone and have had some breathing room to get more comfortable in my own skin, idk.
I am also just really happy with my strength levels and workouts in general right now.

Bye
dat ass Jenn... you need to be more careful what you post around us. 😂

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rest day today

1 hour yoga/45 min walk

View attachment 50697

Bye
Progress not perfection.

But those pockets are ridiculous lol

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Today's

Paused Buffalo bar Squats
155x2x7
165x4

Bench press
105x6
110x2x3

Narrow Grip Pull-ups
2x7

Sit squats
115x2x10

Incline db press
40x2x6

Notes *
I thought I had a piece of fluff on my pants, but it turns out, it is a hole.
Please refain from saying annoying stuff about my pant hole. Thanks in advance.
Secondly, my workouts feel so addictive right now, man oh man. My post workout, mid workout high is off the charts. Makes me feel very excited inside.

Lastly, my son is driving my dad's old car and now has the parking stall beside me.
It's honestly kind of weird sometimes to see THAT car. But this morning I brushed the snow off it for my kid and it made me feel good inside.
Almost 18, not many things I can really do for him these days.

Also, he wouldn't have noticed, LOL.

Bye

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today's

Paused Buffalo bar Squats
155x2x7
165x4

Bench press
105x6
110x2x3

Narrow Grip Pull-ups
2x7

Sit squats
115x2x10

Incline db press
40x2x6

Notes *
I thought I had a piece of fluff on my pants, but it turns out, it is a hole.
Please refain from saying annoying stuff about my pant hole. Thanks in advance.
Secondly, my workouts feel so addictive right now, man oh man. My post workout, mid workout high is off the charts. Makes me feel very excited inside.

Lastly, my son is driving my dad's old car and now has the parking stall beside me.
It's honestly kind of weird sometimes to see THAT car. But this morning I brushed the snow off it for my kid and it made me feel good inside.
Almost 18, not many things I can really do for him these days.

Also, he wouldn't have noticed, LOL.

Bye
You don't need to feel awkward about not taking pizza. I rarely accept any food offered by anyone.

Just say no thank you I brought my own lunch. Consciously fight intrusive thoughts about how they might be judging you with the reality that they aren't going to think about it again from the moment you walk away.

New Threads