Diet vs. Whey Protein

Dunamis

Reaction score
Do you have to use whey proteins if you are eating meals high in protein? Or is it just a good measure to use whey to ensure ample supply of protein in your system? I know the body will only absorb so much protein. Also, what makes one whey protein "better" than another?

-D

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Subscribed because I want to see the responses.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
**** off dick head xxxxxxx

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
There is nuance to this topic, but just do a tiny bit of the leg work to actually get the understanding of this.

Use the search function on ugb, or just plainly google it.

Dunamis

Reaction score
Admittedly I didn't search the forum. Disregard. I'll look into it further. My bad...

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Admittedly I didn't search the forum. Disregard. I'll look into it further. My bad...
No prob my man, Ive done it myself a few times :32 (18):

Sorry for losing all the lolz for ya guys : D

Last edited:

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Do you have to use whey proteins if you are eating meals high in protein? Or is it just a good measure to use whey to ensure ample supply of protein in your system? I know the body will only absorb so much protein. Also, what makes one whey protein "better" than another?

-D

You can Google the difference between the whey proteins and get a good idea of the couple different types. Whether one is really all that better is debatable. Whether you use a protein supplement depends on how much you're getting in your regular diet and what you feel your requirements are based on your training and goals I guess. When you say "if you are eating meals high in protein" that doesn't tell us how much total you are getting at the end of the day. I like to get at least 185g a day which is close to my weight but I'll usually go over that to closer to 225g and I don't get that through my regular diet so I'll supplement with protein powder using whey around workouts and casein before bed as it digests over a much longer period than whey. I use whey for more of a quick shot of protein.

New Threads