How high is too high with E2

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
"The men in the balanced quintile-with the fewest deaths-had serum estradiol levels between 21.80 and 30.11 pg/mL.'
that article is kind of misleading, and doesn't give full context of the background, health issues, activity level, etc of the men who had those levels. It focused specifically on men who had chronic heart failure; not exactly a scenario representative of most men.

Also estradiol shouldn't be looked at in isolation, total and free testosterone needs to be looked at as it relates to estradiol as well.

There are lots of biases, as well as specificities, in that article required to make it have value even to a small demographic of men it seems to be targeting.

1000009335.jpg

buck

Reaction score
that article is kind of misleading, and doesn't give full context of the background, health issues, activity level, etc of the men who had those levels. It focused specifically on men who had chronic heart failure; not exactly a scenario representative of most men.

Also, estradiol shouldn't be looked at in isolation, total and free testosterone needs to be looked at as it relates to estradiol as well.

There are lots of biases, as well as specificities, in that article required to make it have value even to a small demographic of men it seems to be targeting.

View attachment 48936
That was 1 of the studies that was in the article i posted. along with prostate issues from what many would think are OK levels of E2. As well as liver issues with high E2 according to my TRT Dr. Although i have not looked into that yet.

In the grand scheme of things, the body is a system where everything can impact several other things. Especially when hormones are involved i find. It would be good if everyone ate and lived a healthy life. But looking around me i find most are overweight, eat crappy, use illegal drugs, train more than is good for them and the list goes on. So managing individual symptoms is about all that can be done as people do what they want and not what is best i find. And i am one of those.

I am always open to seeing other studies that pertain to such things as E2. But find there are few especially geared towards men. and encourage others to post them so people can make their own best choice for themselves.

As biology is far from an exact science i just go with the best date i find available at the moment. And try to keep my feelings out of it myself. Others should do what is in their comfort zone. As they are the ones having to live with it.

New Threads