Freaks food thread.. What are you eating?

Reaction score
6ee6842a3cd2d5ea3c6c28634aa9e07d.jpg

Some ribs and chicken thighs. Middle thighs are for the kids, picky asses don’t want much seasoning lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jealous of the griddle, a blackstone is on my list to purchase soon. Food looks delicious man, would be curious about what sauce you use on ribs

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Jealous of the griddle, a blackstone is on my list to purchase soon. Food looks delicious man, would be curious about what sauce you use on ribs

You’ll love it if you get one. I’ve only had it a few days and I’m obsessed. Man I went the quick route with those ribs, they were pre seasoned and marinated. Wasn’t get home until late and we have 6 kids lol.

But this company has some great sauces. https://kinders.com the one I used for the chicken last night was a Carolina bbq and was amazing. I can’t remember the company though.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
If you like wraps or are looking for some, these are awesome. I love them. Made a little breakfast burrito with one this morning.

9ad19440304c51ca2e96ec98e47b9bd8.jpg

05ac7e8fc7e742b4ba531a6fbdfb6768.jpg

True... but can we talk about that sauce for a minute 🤩 what is it and where can I get some?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Multigenerational Canadian lol... with an Irish descent.

Haha makes sense. There’s some Canadian shit I want that I can’t think of the name, it’s a French sounding name. Fuck it looks so good. Poutine, I think that’s it.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Haha makes sense. There’s some Canadian shit I want that I can’t think of the name, it’s a French sounding name. Fuck it looks so good. Poutine, I think that’s it.

Probably poutine.. french fries with gravy and cheese curds. Good stuff for sure.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Fuck yes man, that’s it. Looks so good

Man, I can't believe you've never tried poutine..

Makes me wanna take you to Quebec and buy you dinner. Lol

Edit: I don't particularly care for Quebec but that's the place to go for authentic poutine..

Last edited:

New Threads