Fuck this Bitcoin shit!!!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Purchase from China. They use credit card. No nip coin. Oops did I say that.
Best thing it is like Xmas. You won't know what is in the box till you open it. Tren or gym shoes. Sometimes both.

BigChief1

Reaction score
I’m out on any bitcoins! Tried it once, my bank froze my card and called my wife.

I’m a CIM, western union, or credit card kinda guy. And by credit card I mean I go buy a prepaid visa with cash.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I’m out on any bitcoins! Tried it once, my bank froze my card and called my wife.

I’m a CIM, western union, or credit card kinda guy. And by credit card I mean I go buy a prepaid visa with cash.
CIM can mean something else, be careful throwing that acronym around hahahaha

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BTC value changes moment to moment , ive been surprised like that too just messing around trying to learn that shit ,, look one day and it says this amount ,, look 5 hours later and i lost money like ... wtf .. then i started to figure it out

They got me with fees n shit too so I don't use it for a damn thing it just sits there and i watch it bounce up and down in value like a pretend rubber ball haaahahaha
This! I actually had a source refund me from over seas and they were pissed I wanted bitcoin cus the price had fluctuated. I sent them $180 and then they returned me $190. I checked the $190 I had on my cash app bitcoin and over night turned into $198.

It can definitely be a headache, specially if you loose your ID and you need to verify yourself to purchase bitcoin. I've for sure grown some gray n white hairs dealing with it from time to time...

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Meanwhile Gold is at an all time high near $2400 an oz.

Reaction score
This! I actually had a source refund me from over seas and they were pissed I wanted bitcoin cus the price had fluctuated. I sent them $180 and then they returned me $190. I checked the $190 I had on my cash app bitcoin and over night turned into $198.

It can definitely be a headache, specially if you loose your ID and you need to verify yourself to purchase bitcoin. I've for sure grown some gray n white hairs dealing with it from time to time...
You can get non-KYC BTC by buying off something like Bisq and using a non-custodial wallet like Samourai. I'll be God damned if I'm going to be showing an ID or picture of myself to something like PayPal or CashApp or any of the other KYC companies.

New Threads