Demona doesn't turn to stone at daybreak

Reaction score
Rest day today

1 hour yoga/45 min walk

View attachment 50697

I like my body more now than I used to.
Maybe it's because I'm not fixated on someone and have had some breathing room to get more comfortable in my own skin, idk.
I am also just really happy with my strength levels and workouts in general right now.

I hope it stays this way for a while.

Bye
That is too LEGIT!!! Great Job 💪😎

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Yesterday's

Front foot elevated ssb split squats
120lbsx8
125lbsx2x6

Pin press
80lbsx2x6

Wide Grip Pull-ups
2x5
1x6

Leg curl
40x10
30x12

Seated db press
40lbsx7
40lbsx6

Great workout
Resting today, going to do my yoga.

2 things I want to be negative about
I get annoying comments on my channel often, and sometimes I complain in my video, but these ones are just dumb, so I'll complain here

I literally put text on the video that said 80x2 Sets Of 6
And someone asked when you say that do you mean 80x 2 sets of 6 reps
Like what the fuck else did I mean?
Second- someone asked if I take supplements because they were thinking about taking some and was considering starting with protein powder.
I mean make your own fucking decision. It's just protein powder. I just don't like that person because they announced they were unsubscribing but still comment, lol.
Protein powder is not a life or death decision here. Plus there's Google
Plus, he knows full well I take it because I've mentioned transparent labs protein being the only one that doesn't bother my stomach multiple times in other videos that he's commented on.

Ok now I'm on a tangent, but I'm just hormonally so angry inside and it seems like people are so stupid.
Here's another thing I'll insult
I stopped using dating apps after that one guy who talked about nursing calming his anxiety. Like the boob kind not the career path.
But every 6 months or so ill survive 3 days back on there and it just reminds me how dumb everyone is.
I talked to one person and I mentioned something about how I get hyper focused on some things and he said
"Like what? Let me guess... you like to dress up in a bear costume and feed fish to the cubs and whatever is left over you keep for yourself"
Um. What ? How is that a hyper focus? Do you even know what that means? Is this supposed to make me giggle?
Fuck

Ok thank you I just needed to get that all off my chest

Much love

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Second- someone asked if I take supplements because they were thinking about taking some and was considering starting with protein powder.
I mean make your own fucking decision. It's just protein powder.

It's amazing how many people think it is. I worked with a guy who told me his friend was 15 but "already on protein."

he eats it dry, with a side of sand. You and him are not the same 🤣

I can't deny any of this. 🤣😆

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Great one today

Ssb squats
145x8
150x2x6

Board press
115x2x6

Pull-ups
X7
X2x6

Leg ext
75x2x8

Tate press
10lbs x 35

Well, I still haven't had any emotional hormonal breakdowns, so I'm pleased.

I was thinking the other day, it's not so much that I don't want to be alone, it's that I don't want to *feel* alone.

I usually don't feel alone, but that's because I have my mom.
She's my person, and I don't know what I'd do without her.
Half the time I feel panicked to meet someone, it's just because I get scared thinking about how someday I won't have my mom.

I don't know if that's lame...
I've just never enjoyed someone's company so much or had fun with anyone like her.

But, back to my main point. I thought yesterday my hormones were going to get the better of me because I wasn't feeling well. I was able to change course and I took my mom shopping and bought her clothes for mother's day.
It was going to be a bad day and it ended up being a special day because I made her happy.
That's kind of my mindset with it all. Time passing and loved ones aging can keep me up at night, but now I consider very simple days to be good days because I'm savoring my time with the people I love the most ♡.

Deadlifts and meal prep tomorrow

Bye

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Great one

Deficit Deadlifts
200x9
210x6
220x3

Bent Over Row
110x2x10
100x14

DB row
60x11

T bar Row
50x4x8 《 having problems here getting comfy more bent over and just overall felt off with this exercise today. I should have been able to do a lot more weight, but the strength was NOT there. I also could have just been taxed by this point. It was like the best workout of my life until t bar rows, lol.

Incline Curl
20x11
17.5x11

Done.
I haven't been this strong with my deadlifts for a very long time. And the best part is, I definitely know I'm not even near a stall yet!

All across the board TBH, my lifts haven't felt this good maybe ever.
Wow took me only like 12 yrs to figure our form, LOL.

Have a good night, all!

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Week long catch up

Tuesday-
Paused Buffalo bar Squats
150x10
160x2 Sets Of 6
Military Press
75x2 Sets Of 7
Narrow Grip Pull-ups
X8, x7
Hip Thrusts
210x10, 210x9

Thursday-
120x9
125x7, x 6
Pin press
75x2 Sets Of 8
Wide Grip Pull-ups
2x6, x5
Lying leg curl
45x8, 35x10
Seared db press
40x2x7

Saturday
Ssb squats
145x9
155x2x5
Tempo bench
100x8
110x4
Pull-ups
X8, x 7
Leg ext
75x2x9
Incline DB Press
40x2x7

Sunday
Deficit Deadlifts
205x8
215x2x5
Bent Over Row
115x2x8
105x12
Chest Supported Row
50x12 per arm x 2 Sets
45x9 other grip
T bar Row
50x2x10
Barbell Curl
52x7, 52x6

Whewf, that was exhausting, heh.

Hectic week/weekend
The one relaxing thing I wanted to do this weekend was go for a long walk with my mom and it ended up pouring rain on us. When I got home, I looked like I had showered with my clothes on, lol.
I don't feel super rested going into this week, but I'm ultra prepped for it, and next weekend is our May long weekend.

Bye for now

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Yesterday-

Paused Buffalo Bar Squats
155x8
165x2 sets of 5

Military Press
78x2 sets of 5

Narrow Grip Pull-ups
2x8

Hip thrusts
210x 2 sets of 10

Db Lateral raises
17.5x2 sets of 12

Really good, but had insomnia 《again》 the night before.

Why is it that all the morale boosting stuff companies do involves unhealthy food?
Like we're little kiddies jumping for a treat.
Ice cream day and pizza and BBQ.
My "no thank yous" could fill a pool at this point.

In my old office, I had one lifter friend. He wasn't super obsessive about food, but he lifted and was in good shape. It was nice to be able to chat with him before the day started.
At this office, there are zero people who even remotely care about their health, lol.

I didn't expect a full lifter crowd, but one would have been nice.

Ttyl

Reaction score
Yesterday-

155x8
165x2 sets of 5

Military Press
78x2 sets of 5

Narrow Grip Pull-ups
2x8

Hip thrusts
210x 2 sets of 10

Db Lateral raises
17.5x2 sets of 12

Why is it that all the morale boosting stuff companies do involves unhealthy food?

In my old office, I had one lifter friend. He wasn't super obsessive about food, but he lifted and was in good shape. It was nice to be able to chat with him before the day started.
At this office, there are zero people who even remotely care about their health, lol.

Ttyl
Unhealthy treats are cheap, easily obtained and appease the masses generally. It is sometimes the best thing to simply "no thank you" it till they get the hint and then they usually stop offering.

Reaction score
Yesterday-

155x8
165x2 sets of 5

Military Press
78x2 sets of 5

Narrow Grip Pull-ups
2x8

Hip thrusts
210x 2 sets of 10

Db Lateral raises
17.5x2 sets of 12

Ttyl
I'm also an island of healthy eating in a sea of out of shape, Slim Jim and cupcake eating co-workers. They can joke about it all they wish, but at 60 years of age, I look better than all but the youngest of the group. I don't say that with any conceit by the way. I see too many high school classmates on mine in the obituaries.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

These are the foods most people eat on a regular basis.

There's a pizza place that's always bringing free pizza to the store I work at. Most people will dive in head first.

lifter friend

Gotta be careful with those.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Today

120lbs x 10
125x2 Sets Of 7

Pin press
85lbs x 2 sets of 5 (pr)

Wide grip pull-ups
2x6, 1x5

Lying leg curls
45lbsx9
35x11

Seated db press
40lbs x 8
40lbs x 7

Great

Survived the last workout before weekend! Post workout Thursday is always a good place to be.
I also woke up and my first thought was "hmm, I dreamt about bunnies all night, that'll do"

I had a dream I was buying a pet bunny and in the store there was a bunny identical to my old bunny floppy!!! What a precious baby. I loved my floppy :').

K
Bye

New Threads