Getting ready for a 20 week cycle

Reaction score
Hi, I am planning for a cycle starting from the next month. For this cycle I plan on bulking in the start for first 12 weeks and then cutting in the next 8 weeks. Its gonna be my fourth cycle and this is how I plan to proceed-
Testosterone Enanthanate - 1-20 week at 500mg per week
Deca - 1-12 week at 400mg per week
Dianabol - 1-6 week 40mg per day
Stanozolol - 14-20 week 50mg per day
Trenbolone Enanthanate - 14-20 week at 200mg per week
T3 - 14-20 week at 100mg per day
I plan to bulk in the first 12 weeks then use only test for 2 weeks and then use my cutting agents from week 14 till week 20.
Is this cycle too harsh for fourth cycle?
Will this cycle work and provide me with the results I am expecting, I am expecting to gain about 30-35 pounds during the bulking phase and then cutting down to 10-12% bf. I am at 17% bf before starting the cycle.
My diet is gonna be pretty strict and I plan on eating around 4500-4800 calorie during my bulking phase with around 300-325 grams of protien and loooooots of carbs.
Should I add any other thing to my cycle for both bulk or cut and if yes what can that be.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Tren a better choice than e. Other than that I have no comment

Reaction score
I don't do six compound blasts and I don't believe in cutting immediately after bulking so I'll let others answer your question.

But hey, Welcome to the Underground.
Thanks for your reply bro, this is the first time I will be doing this bulking and cutting together in the same cycle thing. So, Even i dont know what to expect. But is it not good for the body? I know I would be putting a lot of stress on my body and Tren alone is a dangerous compund to work around with. Should I Just run straight bulking for 16 week and then do another cutting cycle later?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Tren e for only 6 weeks...it’s just gonna get good then you’re gonna pull the plug?
I’m a less is more guy so I’m biased but in all honesty this does not look well thought out...it’s probably going to be riddled with sides..I’d take a step back and look at something like

Test/npp or Deca with some dbol..just because you have experience doesn’t mean you have to take all the drugs you possibly can

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I feel like this cycle is best done at maintenance calories. Eat at maintenance, let the gear do the work. Then drop the T3 because you don’t have to worry about a cut. Also there is no reason for dbol and deca. Seems like you’re just adding compounds for the shits of it. Also, no point in running tren e for six weeks like others have said. It would be the same as running test e for 6 weeks. No point.

Drop the dbol, stay at maintenance, minimize fat gain and then drop the t3. If your maintenance calories are anywhere near like 3500-3800 you’ll blow up on this cycle with minimal fat gain.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You probably have read a few things and now you're trying to Frankenstein it into 20 weeks. My recommendation is to find a way to split it up with some time in-between.

If you agree with what I said, come back with a modified plan and we can go from there

Btw, not a T3 fan and it's dosed in mcg, not mg. Even 100 mcg is way too much.

Charger69

Reaction score
You probably have read a few things and now you're trying to Frankenstein it into 20 weeks. My recommendation is to find a way to split it up with some time in-between.

If you agree with what I said, come back with a modified plan and we can go from there

Yep, 100 mcg can get you like me with atrial fibrillation. Try paying for the Eloquis…. Without insurance- $500 a month.

To be honest, I was taking T3, clen, ephedrine and caffeine when the atrial fibrillation was first found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Migmaster

Reaction score
Yep, 100 mcg can get you like me with atrial fibrillation. Try paying for the Eloquis…. Without insurance- $500 a month.

To be honest, I was taking T3, clen, ephedrine and caffeine when the atrial fibrillation was first found.

Golly buddy

Reaction score
Your goal is to gain 35 lbs the first 12 weeks, so basically get fat, just to do an immediate 6 week crash cut to lose the fat?

How about just not get fat to begin with?
So, what should I do?
Remove the deca and use tren and test for the whole cycle adding dbol in the first few weeks?

Reaction score
Tren e for only 6 weeks...it’s just gonna get good then you’re gonna pull the plug?
I’m a less is more guy so I’m biased but in all honesty this does not look well thought out...it’s probably going to be riddled with sides..I’d take a step back and look at something like

Test/npp or Deca with some dbol..just because you have experience doesn’t mean you have to take all the drugs you possibly can
I was a little iffish on running tren e for only 6 weeks but I have read in a lot of places to run tren for no more than 6-8 weeks a time.

Reaction score
I feel like this cycle is best done at maintenance calories. Eat at maintenance, let the gear do the work. Then drop the T3 because you don’t have to worry about a cut. Also there is no reason for dbol and deca. Seems like you’re just adding compounds for the shits of it. Also, no point in running tren e for six weeks like others have said. It would be the same as running test e for 6 weeks. No point.

Drop the dbol, stay at maintenance, minimize fat gain and then drop the t3. If your maintenance calories are anywhere near like 3500-3800 you’ll blow up on this cycle with minimal fat gain.
So, Should I run test deca and tren and stana straight for 16 weeks?

Reaction score

Seems like thats the popular opinion. I will drop the plan for both bulking and cutting in the same cycle. I will run a 16 week bulking cycle and then take time off and then run a cutting cycle

Reaction score

I have taken clen and T3 before. 120mcg clen and 100mcg t3. There were no issues, lost not a lot but decent amount of weight and nothing else happened.

New Threads