Greetings

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
only one person got banned actually.
To be called a person . you need to have a personality. One user was banned may be more accurate in this case.
Just the same I'm a like everyone guy. Bbbg and I did pm. He wasn't all bad. I will miss him. But it was the right call for the forum I agree.
Code:
(y)
No idea what i did there. Oops.

Reaction score
Is this how you're going to conduct yourself here?

Keep it up, and you'll be banned in short order.
Hey bro. I'm not like that at all but I got this guy insinuating that I'm be dishonest in my post which I was just telling abit of about myself in my introduction. Out of know where I got this bully insinuating I'm being less than truthful and trying to make a clown of me. Never experienced that on an introduction and apologize for losing my cool!

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I see you will be a valuable contributor here.

I suppose I’d be a bit bitter too if I had that many spinal cord surgeries.

Btw, you fucked up. There’s no way they operated on the spinal cord itself. You should have said “spinal surgeries”. That’s more believable.

Come back and troll better next time.
Ok I didn't think it was gonna be scrutinized so seriously and I used the rong words but there was no reason for him to keep attempting to make a fool out of me. Christ was just making what was generally an honest introduction and say hello to everyone.

Reaction score
I see you will be a valuable contributor here.

I suppose I’d be a bit bitter too if I had that many spinal cord surgeries.

Btw, you fucked up. There’s no way they operated on the spinal cord itself. You should have said “spinal surgeries”. That’s more believable.

Come back and troll better next time.
Like I said I WAS explaining how much I missed lifting and saying hello to all. I didn't realize that my miss spoken word would be taken to the point he kept it up on me. Yes I admit I misspoke but I didn't expect an introduction and greetings to all to be scrutinized to the point I was writing a speech.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I'll fucking put the damn post up for you to see. Also, consider yourself permabanned for editing your other post to talk more shit. You're filled with more drama than some ratchet ho in Valdosta. 😂

Your attitude and personality has run its course, you'll always publicly spread lies and rumors and conspiracy theories about the forum in general, attack mods, as well as attack new and old members alike, etc. You played a stupid game, and you won your stupid prize.

View attachment 49629

so @mugzy is made an appearance behind the scenes a month ago to say keep an eye out for bbbg.
But remains absolutely absent for every other concern thats come from our admin being entirely awol for last 2 years?

the fuck.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
so @mugzy is made an appearance behind the scenes a month ago to say keep an eye out for bbbg.
But remains absolutely absent for every other concern thats come from our admin being entirely awol for last 2 years?

the fuck.

It was a YEAR and a month ago that he gave us the ok to ban him.

We decided not to.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
It was a YEAR and a month ago that he gave us the ok to ban him.

We decided not to.
oh my fault, im over here still thinking its 2023 getting really pissed off that THAT was what mugzy thought was important.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
oh my fault, im over here still thinking its 2023 getting really pissed off that THAT was what mugzy thought was important.

Very understandable.

But it think that it shows how we don't want to ban people, how we give a long leash.

New Threads