Hair Saving Product Results

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im almost 40. Started TRT at 35 with a crazy thick head of hair. It started thinning and got curly immediately. Ive twice gone up to 500mg for 12 weeks and shed like crazy both times.

It was getting very thin and about 2 months ago I decided to either try something or shave my head. I figured might as well try something and started talking to people on here and researching.

Well I started rogaine every morning and ru-58841 every night. Nothing to it.

Well, my daughter had a play recently and someone sitting behind me was videoing. When I saw the video, I was shocked. My bald spot in back was completely gone and the thinning on top was completely unnoticeable. Like back to a full head of hair.

Ive changed only one other thing and that is that 3 months back I dropped from 200mg test a week to 160. So that couldve helped too.

But the results are otherwise staggering. I have a totally full head of hair again in nine weeks

Reaction score
That's good progress, interested in RU-58841 However i don't know much about this compound.

Current is Finasteride at 1mg Ed. Lots of herbs and vitamins , Noting topical yet.

If i run a strong Androgen like winstrol, mast i use 2mg a day.

Full head of hair still thin at crown . 41 here...

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Try stem-cell injections (with vitamins). I get it for my face but my spouse gets it for his hair (his hair is thinning @33). It has helped.

Reaction score
On grey tops right now at 4iu a day, Hair grows so fast( 3 months in) However not much on the crown.. Stem cells are kinda out of my price range, come on im shooting Greys :(

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
On grey tops right now at 4iu a day, Hair grows so fast( 3 months in) However not much on the crown.. Stem cells are kinda out of my price range, come on im shooting Greys :(
they are expensive here, but affordable in Mexico. I pay about $122 per visit and go every 6 months.

Reaction score
That's good progress, interested in RU-58841 However i don't know much about this compound.

Current is Finasteride at 1mg Ed. Lots of herbs and vitamins , Noting topical yet.

Winstrol is not Androgon, DHT i was sayin. lol don't roast me to bad

Reaction score
hopefully i got some hope then 😵 started fin before roids to prevent hairloss beforehand and it gave me mad tits. didnt have any hair sides til my most recent blast, it was like overnight it all fell out. started dermarolling with minox monday. i'll keep updated. ru looks promising but i cant find it cheap anywhere

Reaction score
Genetics is a major role in this, 40ish most guys see some hair loss.

We can just all go to turkey and get a hair transplant for 2k

Reaction score
hopefully i got some hope then 😵 started fin before roids to prevent hairloss beforehand and it gave me mad tits. didnt have any hair sides til my most recent blast, it was like overnight it all fell out. started dermarolling with minox monday. i'll keep updated. ru looks promising but i cant find it cheap anywhere
Fin gave you Estro rebound>?

Reaction score
What was the daily dose? Should be 1mg to start

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

Where you get your RU at?

New Threads