Hey Friends

Reaction score

Hey Friends, it was suggested that I Introduce myself. I'm 23, 5'11 and 210 lbs. I've been lifting since I was 15 with one or two yearlong hiatuses hindering my progress in between.
I generally train 6-7 days a week using a high-volume brosplit. I'm on my second cycle of Prop 100 EOD and anavar 20 right now(cutting), and my main motivation for lifting is looking good for self confidence. I look forward to interacting with yall.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Well I'm first so I will skip all the obvious questions and say hi.
Hope you get that confidence?
Good luck with the cut.

Reaction score
Hey Friends, it was suggested that I Introduce myself. I'm 23, 5'11 and 210 lbs. I've been lifting since I was 15 with one or two yearlong hiatuses hindering my progress in between.
I generally train 6-7 days a week using a high-volume brosplit. I'm on my second cycle of Prop 100 EOD and anavar 20 right now(cutting), and my main motivation for lifting is looking good for self confidence. I look forward to interacting with yall.
Welcome to UG

Reaction score
So is that 20mg a day of anavar..
Why waste your time..

How do you split that.
10in am and 10 in the pm.😂

Reaction score
LMAO I didn't realize we were on Reddit

If you want to criticize me please offer advice on what I could be doing differently

Reaction score
LMAO I didn't realize we were on Reddit

If you want to criticize me please offer advice on what I could be doing differently
High volume? That’s old way. Volume isn’t a primary driver of muscle hypertrophy.

Increase the weight. Lower the sets. That will increase mechanical tension, which is the driver of muscle hypertrophy.

20 mg of anavar is a low dose. I get what you are trying to do. But you don’t need much to maintain muscle mass on a cut. The 300-400 mg/week of testosterone is enough. Save the anavar. It works better for building muscle.

Reaction score
High volume? That’s old way. Volume isn’t a primary driver of muscle hypertrophy.

Increase the weight. Lower the sets. That will increase mechanical tension, which is the driver of muscle hypertrophy.

20 mg of anavar is a low dose. I get what you are trying to do. But you don’t need much to maintain muscle mass on a cut. The 300-400 mg/week of testosterone is enough. Save the anavar. It works better for
I kept high volume from back when I was natural, and found it helped with muscle loss when I was cutting. I'll try switching up my routine to what you said and save my anavar for when i finish my cut. Thanks for the advice man

New Threads