hgh Canada

Reaction score
I wanted to add 2iu taper my way up depending on tolerance with hgh along with my trt protocol my main question being in Canada we have access to generic kits but the prices are up there but I do have access to a couple international reps who have strong ratings where I can grab a couple of kits for the price of one more bang for the buck! my main question to my fellow Canadians are have you guys pulled the risks with international orders what are your stories?
any feedback is appreciated

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I wanted to add 2iu taper my way up depending on tolerance with hgh along with my trt protocol my main question being in Canada we have access to generic kits but the prices are up there but I do have access to a couple international reps who have strong ratings where I can grab a couple of kits for the price of one more bang for the buck! my main question to my fellow Canadians are have you guys pulled the risks with international orders what are your stories?
any feedback is appreciated

Getting Intl used to be a lot easier than it is now.

Ive had 2 of my last 3 orders seized.

Seems like for whatever reason, shit is being checked nore thoroughly, ive talked to some other Canadians who order intl and they are in the same boat

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Let's kinda face it though..... Not many domestic options that are quality and tested lol.

Reaction score
Well to me if there's 2 good proven sources as mentioned above what more do you want?

It's legit and it works.. The price is irrelevant. This isn't exactly a sport for penny pinching. No offense.

New Threads