First go at using some hGh

Reaction score
I just picked up some generic hGh. I thought I would start with 2IU a day doing the injection before bed. I plan in 2 weeks bumping to 4IU/day. I know it's not pharmacy grade, but I am curious about others' experiences. Currently, I have enough to run up to 80 days under my current plan. I am running some gear, which is why I decided to run it now. Everything I read states that using gear will yield better results because hgh alone isn't as effective by itself .

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Going to need more than 80 days worth to physically notice a difference.

Reaction score
Going to need more than 80 days worth to physically notice a difference.
Yes I do realize that. I plan on purchasing more after I set some more cash aside. Do you think there is a major difference between two and four international units

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yes I do realize that. I plan on purchasing more after I set some more cash aside. Do you think there is a major difference between two and four international units
yes... 2 units is basically a therapeutic replacement dose (e.g. normal range). 4-5 units will usually push your IGF outside the reference range.

If you're taking it for just better rest and recovery then 2 units is fine. 4-5 units is growth territory... keep in mind that everyone's mileage will vary and that this is just generally speaking.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
yes... 2 units is basically a therapeutic replacement dose (e.g. normal range). 4-5 units will usually push your IGF outside the reference range.

If you're taking it for just better rest and recovery then 2 units is fine. 4-5 units is growth territory... keep in mind that everyone's mileage will vary and that this is just generally speaking.
Pretty much sums it up. Age will also play a factor. Only caution is after 80 days you may think why continue since you haven't really noticed anything. What I'm curious about is can we quantify hGH and MK 677 dose equivalency? I would love to see some studies and field experiments directly comparing the two. At one point I was taking them together but I was so lethargic I could not function I literally slept all day everyday but that is also the same time I discovered my thyroid issue specifically hashimoto's. So essentially I don't have enough data to compare the two to potentially say one may be better for you than the other. I'm sure the date is out there.

Reaction score

How big of a difference do you think the jump is from 2 to 4? I'm currently on 2 and I've noticed I can't stay awake past 10 and I wake up feeling better. Currently just on trt of test c at 250mg pinned on Sundays
I take my 2 ius in the am and by end of day I'm very tired I was thinking of splitting it or would it be better to pin at night? Would my sleepiness get worse with 4? I'm 37 6'1 260lbs. Thanks for any info

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you plan to go much above 2iu or stay on for an extended period, it'd be a good idea to start thinking about how to keep your glucose control/insulin sensitivity in check.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How big of a difference do you think the jump is from 2 to 4? I'm currently on 2 and I've noticed I can't stay awake past 10 and I wake up feeling better. Currently just on trt of test c at 250mg pinned on Sundays
I take my 2 ius in the am and by end of day I'm very tired I was thinking of splitting it or would it be better to pin at night? Would my sleepiness get worse with 4? I'm 37 6'1 260lbs. Thanks for any info

I get used to the sleepiness after a while, and normalize. Dosage doesn't seem to make it any better or worse.

What does increase as the dosage also increases is the potential for side effects. Nerve pain, swelling, water retention, joint stress and pain, etc. Different people can handle a different amount of GH.

My tolerance seems to be at about 5-6iu. Anything above that and I start getting nerve pain and joint pain. Other people may have a higher or lower tolerance than I do.

In terms of splitting your dosage... I mean you can but it's not necessary. If I'm only taking 2iu then I don't see the point of splitting it.

Reaction score
I get used to the sleepiness after a while, and normalize. Dosage doesn't seem to make it any better or worse.

What does increase as the dosage also increases is the potential for side effects. Nerve pain, swelling, water retention, joint stress and pain, etc. Different people can handle a different amount of GH.

My tolerance seems to be at about 5-6iu. Anything above that and I start getting nerve pain and joint pain. Other people may have a higher or lower tolerance than I do.

In terms of splitting your dosage... I mean you can but it's not necessary. If I'm only taking 2iu then I don't see the point of splitting it.
Thanks. I just started my gh again. Last time around I was cycling so the sleepiness wasn't too big of an issue. But you answered my question on dosage not effecting that more so I'll give it a try later on. I was planning on bumping it up before a cycle and for a little bit after cycle and just doing 2ius on the normal 5days a week. Thanks for the info. 2 friends of mine are super sensitive and get pain on just 1iu. I haven't ever taken enough to get any sides. Thanks for the info

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
2iu seems like a waste of money if you’re going to only do replacement long term unless you have a legitimate problem regarding gh production imo. Just my 2cents

That being said 2iu is a good starting point, then slowly increase it on a weekly/ 2 week basis to an enhancement dose.

Splitting the dosage is not going to make a noticeable difference in the effects of muscle building.

Splitting it for fasted cardio on a cut is different for weight loss if that’s what you’re doing and considered helpful by some folks.

Like others chimed in dosage and sides are different for everyone, and monitor your blood glucose. I don’t get sides or abnormal blood glucose at 10iu per day but I get waterlogged to the point of being unable to bench press on Mk677 with very small dose, so it’s really an individual response to each compound .

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I took 4 in morning and 12.5 mk677 at night. Lost the ability to function so I dropped the MK completely and take 4iu at night. The sleepiness side effect was so bad for me I'm prescribed Adderall and nuvigil and I couldn't stay awake. But again that was with undiagnosed hashimoto's disease so I don't know how much of a factor that played into it.

New Threads