How would you respond to people that say steroids are magic and do all the work for you

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
steroids are magic. true.
however. not everyone can successfully cast spells. successful spell casting requires a unique combination knowledge, discipline, and work.

and do all the work for you. false.
they do not train properly, get the sleep, comply with nutrition, and prioritize the lifestyle over everything else.
finally, someone who paid attention to the original post, understood the assignment, and answered under the context of the OP. Thank you! (not being sarcastic)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
you should have kept natty cause if u ever stop like completely stop your not gonna be hitting anything very hard
I have no regrets. You know I wasn't a crazy gearhead. I'm still TRT but father time has put a beat down on me

Reaction score
Im sure none of it would be easy. But I know what my response has been to just a little bit of gear. It feels like being a fucking superhero.
It would be awesome if progress was linear forever. And then you’d also have to stay injury free too. It’s more than just massive doses of gear.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It would be awesome if progress was linear forever. And then you’d also have to stay injury free too. It’s more than just massive doses of gear.
Yeah sure, but lets take two identical twins doing the same training with the same diet. But one is on blast and cruise and the other is natural. Lets not pretend that theyre going to look similar…..

Reaction score
Yeah sure, but lets take two identical twins doing the same training with the same diet. But one is on blast and cruise and the other is natural. Lets not pretend that theyre going to look similar…..
I’d agree with that way of saying it. That’s a much better metric.

Obscured78

Reaction score
That’s pretty much the exact scenario I mentioned…. The difference would be….. magical.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That’s pretty much the exact scenario I mentioned…. The difference would be….. magical.
I find it interesting how everyone chooses to answer/address the OP in any other way than how he presented it. 😂

We all know steroids work if you put them to use, but that wasn't the scenario presented.

the same study is quoted in which a group was placed on steroids without working out gained more muscle than a group that worked out

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I find it interesting how everyone chooses to answer/address the OP in any other way than how he presented it. 😂

We all know steroids work if you put them to use, but that wasn't the scenario presented.
I know a lot of people that look at bodybuilders (anyone in strength sports really) and think the contest is literally just who can take the most drugs.

My brother is one of these. I try to correct him but Im sure it doesnt sink in. After all, most all athletes are on steroids too. They just dont look like freaks typically.

But people are going to think what theyre gonna think. I just try not to worry about it.

I see the same shit with TRT. I know it to be an absolutely enormous advantage in the gym. But Ive watched tons of neighbors (normal people) get on it and expect to become bigger, stronger, leaner, fitter, whatever. But nothing happens because they dont put those hormones to use.

Reaction score

Oh yea…. Back to the OP…

Since you were able to read it better than I can, mister, can you use my favorite blue crayon (I only chewed the back part of it a little bit) to circle OP’s question? Or circle the part that he’s looking for us to address?

He made what appears to be a statement. We’re all just discussing his topic.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Oh yea…. Back to the OP…

Since you were able to read it better than I can, mister, can you use my favorite blue crayon (I only chewed the back part of it a little bit) to circle OP’s question? Or circle the part that he’s looking for us to address?

He made what appears to be a statement. We’re all just discussing his topic.
😭😭😭😭😭😭

The title of the post is "How would you respond to people that say steroids are magic and do all the work for you", the title IS the question 😂. His first post in this thread just gives context to the question he posed in the title.

Discuss how you want, but it'd be nice to get perspective based on the original question he asked.

Also, sorry I'm all out of blue crayon... but I have plenty of finger paint that I could use instead if you want.

Reaction score
😭😭😭😭😭😭

The title of the post is "How would you respond to people that say steroids are magic and do all the work for you", the title IS the question 😂. His first post in this thread just gives context to the question he posed in the title.

Discuss how you want, but it'd be nice to get perspective based on the original question he asked.

Also, sorry I'm all out of blue crayon... but I have plenty of finger paint that I could use instead if you want.
🤣 Fuck, that’s the last place I’d look. Damn.😞

Reaction score
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah I was hoping for someone to look over the study and see if it’s bullshit or not

I’d personally do it, but I can’t read

Obscured78

Reaction score

Ok fine. To answer the question, I would say they don’t do all the work for you but they are magic.

BigChief1

Reaction score
I would respond by telling them to duck on down here and pack deez nutz in their mouth. Truthfully I think it would probably chap my @ss. Typically I don’t give a ratz what folks think. But I can’t stand cry babies or excuse makers.

I have seen the same shit in many endeavors. They guy whining he could shoot bucks/catch fish if he had that kinda time. I refuse to apologize for what I do. Life is about choices and living with the consequences.

Any man who makes a comment like the OP stated is clearly butt hurt about his lacking accomplishments. If not, then why the hell would they say it. So man up and send the shit or stfu.

New Threads