HYPERTROPHY source check

Reaction score
doing some research on different source’s, has anyone ever worked with HYPERTROPHY. I found them on SST, looks like they have lots of good reviews, bloodwork from customers, and they have Jano testing. I’m still pretty new to this so some advice would be helpful for what I should be looking for in a reliable source.

Reaction score
doing some research on different source’s, has anyone ever worked with HYPERTROPHY. I found them on SST, looks like they have lots of good reviews, bloodwork from customers, and they have Jano testing. I’m still pretty new to this so some advice would be helpful for what I should be looking for in a reliable source.
Late response, I’ve tried him out all bunk and super weak.

Reaction score
based on what?

Post bloodwork or testing results
I had blood drawn by a doctor, Went for some back pain I was having and he saw my skin and kinda knew what was up and I was honest to him and he immediately sent me for bloodwork. My test level was at 578 on a 250 shot of test e. I was cruising. I knew it was off from a the start when I tried his tren and felt more aggressive on a pro hormone. The tren I use to get use to punch me in the chest when I injected and left me winded.

New Threads