I’m on TRT - can I do a cycle?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I track all meals. I record all calories and food into an app that breaks down my macros. Currently goal of 1800 calories/day, 45% carbs, 20% fat, 35% protein.

Don't take this the wrong way. You need to work on your diet. You need to eat to grow. Your protein is low. Start at 2g of protein per lb of lean body weight.

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way. You need to work on your diet. You need to eat to grow. Your protein is low. Start at 2g of protein per lb of lean body weight.
Not taking it the wrong way at all! I appreciate any and all advice. This was the suggestion of a coach and PT. Right now that’s only 55g protein, but you’re saying that it should be 400g if I’m at 200lbs. That’s so much!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, hold off a bit on a cycle. You're about to go through puberty again. Remember how much you grew on puberty the first time? Well you won't grow that much again, don't be ridiculous, you'd be 8 feet tall and 400 lbs. But it'll still be a marked improvement.

Reaction score
Basic math skills,
Dude. No need to be rude. That is what I put into Google’s conversion tool. I inject .4ml of 200mg/ml testosterone. I’m here asking questions because I’m clearly new and need/want guidance.

Reaction score
No you didn't, go look again.
I didn’t ask a question? What are you talking about? Are you here to argue or help someone that is new and asking questions before starting a cycle, or if I I should.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I didn’t ask a question? What are you talking about? Are you here to argue or help someone that is new and asking questions before starting a cycle, or if I I should.
No, you entered the density of WATER into your Google conversion. You did NOT use 200 mg/ml of Testosterone.

God forbid you get your hands on HGH!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reaction score
No, you entered the density of WATER into your Google conversion. You did NOT use 200 mg/ml of Testosterone.

God forbid you get your hands on HGH!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Here is what it says on my script: inject .4ml of 200mg/ml testosterone twice per week.

I’m here asking questions because I’m clearly new and need/want guidance.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Here is what it says on my script: inject .4ml of 200mg/ml testosterone twice per week.

I’m here asking questions because I’m clearly new and need/want guidance.
Only saying this because I'm not sure if you know what 200 mg/ml means. If you do, disregard...

It means there's 200 mgs of Testosterone in every 1 ml of oil. It's kinda sorta dissolved, like salt would in water.

Reaction score
Only saying this because I'm not sure if you know what 200 mg/ml means. If you do, disregard...

It means there's 200 mgs of Testosterone in every 1 ml of oil. It's kinda sorta dissolved, like salt would in water.
I didn’t know what it means. I went to a doc to get bloodwork done, and they put me on Clomid and Anastrazole. I also started lifting weights again, after taking a few years off (and struggling with alcohol addiction at the same time). My T levels came back as 216ng/dl, and was told by my doctor that that’s fine. At one point it did get up to 548. But fluctuated back down again. I got my blood work done 3 times in 2 months. My doctor wasn’t much help. I’d rather do TRT to have consistent T levels, than take meds to help boost my T levels, although unstable. So, I looked into men’s clinics for low T. They said I qualified, and that’s where I am now.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score

So this means I’m taking 80mgs of testosterone if I’m injecting .4 of 200mg/ml? 160mgs total per week, since it is twice a week? Thanks for your help on this, and for not treating me like an idiot.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So this means I’m taking 80mgs of testosterone if I’m injecting .4 of 200mg/ml? 160mgs total per week, since it is twice a week? Thanks for your help on this, and for not treating me like an idiot.
Just a misunderstanding. I assumed you knew what 200 mg/ml meant. I should've known betterr, as I've seen it many times.

When in doubt... Google it.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Dude. No need to be rude. That is what I put into Google’s conversion tool. I inject .4ml of 200mg/ml testosterone. I’m here asking questions because I’m clearly new and need/want guidance.
I’m not being rude. You’re the one who needs google to figure what I could see by looking at the barrel.