I’m on TRT - can I do a cycle?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
My schools never taught about injections. Why is that not weird? Do all of you guys just lack any compassion? Is this what happens with you stick too much T? You just turn into unhelpful guys, who would rather ridicule someone than help guide them? What are you on the forums for, if not to support and help each other?
Apparently they didn’t teach you basic math either

Reaction score
If you take a look around here, I think you'll find that we offer a great deal of help to those who approach the subject matter with genuine interest and respect.

That said, if your skin is so thin that you can't handle the relatively light ribbing that you received here, then I'm afraid you're simply in the wrong place.

Thanks. I can handle it. I’m still here. I just also stick up for myself.

Reaction score
Apparently they didn’t teach you basic math either
And here we go, again. Fucking hell, man. What TF kinda schools teach about testosterone to oil ratios and shit? Math does not escape me. I use math every day of my life, as part of my career. That doesn’t mean I innately understand the shit on the side of a syringe or on a script.

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Thank you. I can understand that. I bought gear months ago, and didn’t touch it, because I didn’t know enough.
Then I got my t levels checked, and I was put on TRT.
My doctor didn’t ask me to take a test prior to giving me a script. She showed me what do do, and how to do it. And my friend who is an RN watched and guided me the first few times.
I asked the question, could someone who is on TRT also do a cycle. And it’s devolved into this.
Take a breath. Nothing devolved. They were giving you a little crap but nothing was nasty. I would try to read more for yourself and maybe reasses in the future. There are lots of threads and info on Google. Learn the fundamentals and why's and how's and you will have your answers.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I can handle it. I’m still here. I just also stick up for myself.
And how much information do you think you can absorb and apply if you're constantly preoccupied by indignation?

Because at this point, you seem far more interested in feeling slighted than you are in learning something.

Reaction score
And how much information do you think you can absorb and subsequently apply if you're constantly preoccupied by indignation?

Because at this point, you seem far more interested in feeling slighted than you are in learning something.
It’s impossible to absorb information if the people from whom I’m seeking information just try to belittle or make fun of me.
As I said, I’m just standing up for myself. It seems some people are more interested in trying to be dramatic than helping someone.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s impossible to absorb information if the people from whom I’m seeking information just try to belittle or make fun of me.
As I said, I’m just standing up for myself. It seems some people are more interested in trying to be dramatic than helping someone.
Okay, so go read a book.

Books don't judge or joke.

I can recommend some if you'd like.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
And here we go, again. Fucking hell, man. What TF kinda schools teach about testosterone to oil ratios and shit? Math does not escape me. I use math every day of my life, as part of my career. That doesn’t mean I innately understand the shit on the side of a syringe or on a script.
You’re an idiot. Still too stupid to understand.
Did they not teach you .4x200?
This is basic fucking math.
You also have no comprehension or application skills.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’m sure you do fail at using math daily

Reaction score
You’re an idiot. Still too stupid to understand.
Did they not teach you .4x200?
This is basic fucking math.
You also have no comprehension or application skills.
You feeling good? Yeah? Your personal life sucks so bad you just make fun of people online? You were that kid everyone picked on, weren’t you? Congrats, you’ve really come far! You’ve amassed knowledge on how to inject substances into your body, and use that to attempt to subject dominance over others that don’t know as much. Whatever feeds your ego, man. I hope this is getting you real nice and wet.

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Ultra anabolic DNP stack? Lol

Oh wait, this isn't the search bar.

Reaction score
I’m sure you do fail at using math daily
You just came here for the pics of dudes without their shirts on, but stuck around to suck your own dick, didn’t ya? I’ve never seen auto-fellatio performed so openly. Bravo to you and your bravery.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You feeling good? Yeah? Your personal life sucks so bad you just make fun of people online? You were that kid everyone picked on, weren’t you? Congrats, you’ve really come far! You’ve amassed knowledge on how to inject substances into your body, and use that to attempt to subject dominance over others that don’t know as much. Whatever feeds your ego, man. I hope this is getting you real nice and wet.
You also suck at writing gay erotic fiction

New Threads