Just another day on Anadrol

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FBI Warning: "The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."

**The exclusionary provision of this is the 45 day rule or getting permission from STONETAG for use of his personal and private home videos.**

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
FBI Warning: "The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."

**The exclusionary provision of this is the 45 day rule or getting permission from STONETAG for use of his personal and private home videos.**
Sometimes he who has the money gets the spoils. That fuking buddy of mine over in Wyoming is way to "whatever" with our vids, I suppose because that behavior is legal over there. I don't get to have my way with wild critters, damn things are too jumpy, guy could get injured!

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes he who has the money gets the spoils. That fuking buddy of mine over in Wyoming is way to "whatever" with our vids, I suppose because that behavior is legal over there. I don't get to have my way with wild critters, damn things are too jumpy, guy could get injured!

There is a solution to that jumpy problem. The hillbillies in Arkansas keep their jeans tucked into their cowboy boots. Hence the phrase "Raise her back" (Example Arkansas Razorbacks)

Like hey Billybob raise er back up here.

Reaction score
Holy s***! I swear to u last night I pounded my wife the same exact way! I use to hate drol but now I ♡ it!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
There is a solution to that jumpy problem. The hillbillies in Arkansas keep their jeans tucked into their cowboy boots. Hence the phrase "Raise her back" (Example Arkansas Razorbacks)

I think we call that stump broke, when the hind end of a certain critter that you have affection for is to high, yep you guessed it! back'em up to a stump and get your business done! I've only been told this of course, and maybe read about it.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
BGH, I think you have mistaken me for a redneck....LMFAO

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I started a new job once and everyone kept cracking sheep jokes on this guy ED and making bahh behh sounds at him. They said ED used to F ck sheep in Texas,ask him, he will tell you. So I said hey ED, is it true you used to F ck sheep in Texas?....HELLO NO!. He said.. It was in Wyoming! He said yeah, what you do is you take your fishing boots, you know the ones that go up to your thighs, and you put the sheeps hind legs in there and when its squirming and bucking trying to get away you just go at it! Next best thing to real pussy he said.

True story by ED Stonetag.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Boom-shacka-lacka!!

I'm so yelling that this weekend when putting it to Missus Savage :)

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I started a new job once and everyone kept cracking sheep jokes on this guy ED and making bahh behh sounds at him. They said ED used to F ck sheep in Texas,ask him, he will tell you. So I said hey ED, is it true you used to F ck sheep in Texas?....HELLO NO!. He said.. It was in Wyoming! He said yeah, what you do is you take your fishing boots, you know the ones that go up to your thighs, and you put the sheeps hind legs in there and when its squirming and bucking trying to get away you just go at it! Next best thing to real pussy he said.

True story by ED Stonetag.

And it is a true story that Wyoming does have that rep. bro, funny how that gets around the states. I figured it was just a local thing. There is a factual story about the whole "sheep" thing, but I won't bore you with it, besides I get too worked up talking about it.....Wolf Whistle!!!!!!!