Looking for a pre workout supplement

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I add creatine and BCAA to my current pre-workout. Are these two best for pre-workout or my post workout protein shake. Thanks all!
I mix 7 grams of creatine with one packet of propel and drink that at some point before I train. Creatine can technically be consumed anytime but I prefer it preworkout. BCAAs you likely could do without.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
In the past i've never really committed to taking anything for pre workout. These days, my workouts are earlier in the morning and it's hard to get motivated. I recently bought carbon fire concept

https://carbonfire.com/products/concept

it works ok, but honestly for $50, just don't feel like it's a game changer. Any recommendations? Thinking about just popping a dose of ECA stack. I used ECA for the first two months of my cutting back in February. At the end of the two months it felt like nothing. If I'm only taking one dose AM, I feel like it may do the trick.

I add creatine and BCAA to my current pre-workout. Are these two best for pre-workout or my post workout protein shake. Thanks all!
If you're looking for a pre workout that's a "game changer" you're not gonna find it. If you're looking for a preworkout for stim, a cup of coffee does just fine . As far as "motivation "? It's BS. Discipline. Either you're committed or not. This is my lifestyle and 50% of the time I don't feel like training. What to do then? Sack up and train. Couple sets in and thank God I hit the gym today.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'd like to try this one if not for the insanely high caffeine level (550mg total). What's wrong with say 250mg?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for a pre workout that's a "game changer" you're not gonna find it. If you're looking for a preworkout for stim, a cup of coffee does just fine . As far as "motivation "? It's BS. Discipline. Either you're committed or not. This is my lifestyle and 50% of the time I don't feel like training. What to do then? Sack up and train. Couple sets in and thank God I hit the gym today.
Interestingly, I've never met somebody who spent significant money and pre-workouts who was also consistent with their diet and training.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
It aint really all that hard

preworkout.jpg

Reaction score
Why are you here with that username trying to accumulate post count by replying to every thread (including dead ones) with zero value statements?
Lifter @ShockTheMuscle says worthless dumb shit to bait worthwhile members into calling out his stupidity and pathetic desperate loneliness in an attempt to justify his meth-fueled tirades rife with slander and trite repetitive played-out ramblings about his heroes, @BigBaldBeardGuy and @Send0.

Reaction score
Some people spend money on both diet and supplements, and are consistent with their training.

Nothing wrong with splurging on a good pre-workout supplement.

Reaction score
Fuck yea! Harambe blood!!!

Some marketing genius taking advantage of a gorilla that was shot and killed in captivity after a self-entitled suburban 3 year old wanted to see what it would be like inside the gorilla enclosure. Best pre around.

Lol, 395 mg or caffeine? Whoa! I think I just had a heart attack.

New Threads