Looking for information on source steroidify formerly Pharmacom store

Reaction score
Good to hear! So maybe you can help me understand the conflicting messages regarding the money that, according to my bread wallet, you received. I wrote an inquiry directly to the site about it a couple days ago and have not received any response.
update on that: I did just receive word that all things are in order! Good news.
I’ll definitely keep this thread updated with the final results!

Reaction score
I’d also like to follow-up in saying that altho I received half of my order the other half was seized. Steroidify said they would replace the seized item, but didn’t not follow up in the timeline they stated they would. Generally speaking everything was very slow moving on their end and I did only receive half of my order. So it’s a pain in the ass working with them and there’s only a 50/50 chance you get what you ordered.

Reaction score
I treat everyone on every forum with the utmost respect.

Simply replied to the constant attacks and profanity from the resident fool.

We have stated every guarantee that we offer. We will also pay for any of our products to be tested.

We will ship every package in timely manner, but we can not control what happens to a package after it leaves our hands.

Steroidify, formerly known as Pharmacom Store, is one of the older sources in the business and with hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of successfully delivered packages worldwide.

And not one soul can claim that they lost money with us. Not a single one...

That's all there's to say.

The childish behavior and source bashing doesn't add anything to the discussion.
I have lost money with you. If your rebuttal is that I don’t have a soul and thus do not represent one, that’s about the only leg you have to stand on.

Reaction score
Your address might be flagged now. Be careful.
i was shocked that I even received the first half of the order as it was packaged so strangely in a small brown envelope with an apparent protrusion of a small box.

DOOM

Reaction score
Nothing sounds out of the ordinary to me. It has been a long time since I ordered from Pharmacom. You do know that pharmacom store is there retail site.There official site is basic stero. Even back then there turn around was 4-6 weeks.

Even if you had received a seizure letter from customs it would be nothing to worry about unless you were importing large quantities of raws. Lmao they would never come to investigate on a order that was for personal use. They wouldn’t even waste there time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just had a buddy reach out and say "yooo I just bought some test", concerned, I asked where, said pharmacomstore/steroidify. Will be getting some before/after bloods from him for sure. If they actually come through I might even pick some up myself, but I'm doubtful, considering he said he found them on the first page of google after literally searching "steroids"

Reaction score
Steroidify is legit, gtg. Don't know what snakes problem is but they're cool.

Reaction score
Steroidify and pharmacon labs are both technically legit and have been around for a long time but they have gotten too big for their britches and don't respect their customers.

They've had many fuck ups and have a bad tendency to try and sweep it under the rug.

A common theme in the pharmacon thread at meso is for a customer to have a problem or concern and either, their rep (not this guy to my knowledge) will write about a 3000 word essay explaining why getting letrozole that is supposed to aromasin is actually a good thing.

Or their other dipshit rep will come into the thread and start posting pictures of jacked Russians that are sponsored by pharmacon, never actually addressing the problem at hand because your problems are not their problems, as long as they keep collecting bitcoins.

They truly believe they are too big to fail and will just ignore shit that makes them look bad. Their resident book writing rep, @RThoads won't even respond to me any longer, instead just ignoring the people who bring up problems and bury them with pictures of Russian bodybuilders.

Either way, there are way too many better choices available to ever waste money on the overpriced faux pharma that these assholes push. But to each their own, I suppose.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Haven’t used since they became steroidify. Used once as Pharmacomstore and I believe that’s because I won a contest. I received product and it was good; probably 3-4 week t/a. Used to use Basicstero exclusively and they were also good; only used during promos and a bigger discount applied as your number of orders increased. Not sure if they still do that as I don’t use them anymore but Pharmacom gear was always good to me, one of my favorites, I just don’t like ordering over seas anymore.

Reaction score
Steroidify is legit, gtg. Don't know what snakes problem is but they're cool.

Hey, look at me, I'm so cool...

I'm a steroid addict and I spend my days bashing steroid sources.

He came on a bodybuilding forum, under his own will, and bashed bodybuilders who are pinning. If a business owner bashes his own clientele, he doesn't have enough common sense to stay under the radar. I'd bet a lot of peoples information is comprised. Last, if he's as good as he says he is, there's no reason to log on a clear net site drawing attention to himself, bragging about shipping out thousands of packages.

Reaction score
Steroidify and pharmacon labs are both technically legit and have been around for a long time but they have gotten too big for their britches and don't respect their customers.

It's actually Pharmacom, with an "M".

And there's nothing we respect more than our customers, reason why no customer lost money with us in 13 years.

They've had many fuck ups and have a bad tendency to try and sweep it under the rug.

Lie.

A common theme in the pharmacon thread at meso is for a customer to have a problem or concern and either, their rep (not this guy to my knowledge) will write about a 3000 word essay explaining why getting letrozole that is supposed to aromasin is actually a good thing.

Please provide a link or never happened.

They truly believe they are too big to fail and will just ignore shit that makes them look bad.

No one is too big to fail. We've made mistakes in the past, just like everyone else, and fixed them, just like any other honest source would.

Their resident book writing rep, @RThoads won't even respond to me any longer

Who?

Either way, there are way too many better choices available to ever waste money on the overpriced faux pharma that these assholes push. But to each their own, I suppose.

We sell human grade items, like Bayer, Schering, etc... And we sell other labs, like Alpha and Pharmacom, who had or have pharmaceutical licenses on their home countries. Also, several other brands that are considered premium UG labs, as one may call. We never called a product pharmacy grade that wasn't.

It's much clear at this point that you're just competition trying to bad mouth us. Not the first time. Won't be last either.

Dogs bark, but the caravan keeps on.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think RThoads is a steroidify rep. Maybe a Pharmacom rep. And yes, Pharmacom did sweep that issue under the rug on meso concering the letrozole and aromasin.

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think RThoads is a steroidify rep. Maybe a Pharmacom rep. And yes, Pharmacom did sweep that issue under the rug on meso concering the letrozole and aromasin.

We are not Pharmacom.

We sell Pharmacom and many other brands.
You have any problem with a Pharmacom product purchased from us? We will make things right every time no matter what.

If it's purchased from someone else, please speak with them.

Obscured78

Reaction score
We are not Pharmacom.

We sell Pharmacom and many other brands.
You have any problem with a Pharmacom product purchased from us? We will make things right every time no matter what.

If it's purchased from someone else, please speak with them.
Yes I know that, not sure where you read that I said you are Pharmacom.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Gotcha. That’s why I said RThoads isn’t your rep; he’s a Pharmacom rep so that particular issue shouldn’t be linked to you.

New Threads