Misuse of the Reaction System

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Tell me what mod here hates an entire group of individuals enough to send a message to mods at another forum warning how big of a problem we are. I haven't posted here in almost a week, I make a couple of posts and all of a sudden I start get WTF posted instantly. There is a particular person here who doesn't want us around and as long as we are not here they are content. I ask you who hates us? My time here I have been as nice as I could be and tried to resolve issues more than cause them. Guilty by association, fine, I will accept that. But to act like a little bitch and hide behind fake screen names, you're a pussy, fucking admit who you are or be labeled a dick sucking, cum eating pussy for life...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Tell me what mod here hates an entire group of individuals enough to send a message to mods at another forum warning how big of a problem we are. I haven't posted here in almost a week, I make a couple of posts and all of a sudden I start get WTF posted instantly. There is a particular person here who doesn't want us around and as long as we are not here they are content. I ask you who hates us? My time here I have been as nice as I could be and tried to resolve issues more than cause them. Guilty by association, fine, I will accept that. But to act like a little bitch and hide behind fake screen names, you're a pussy, fucking admit who you are or be labeled a dick sucking, cum eating pussy for life...
You kiss your mama with that dirty mouth?

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
A life. Get one, loser. Creating a hundred accounts to spam useless reactions. Can you spell pathetic? It goes B i g m a c k 7 2 2.