New Guy Intro

Reaction score
Hello all, trying to learn my way around whilst not being a nuisance. A bit about me, 30M from the CLT, NC area. I have a daughter, divorced and have a vasectomy without plans for additional kids. Playing the field and doing my thing. Commercial construction PM and love my flexibility. I have weightlifted since 14 and started road cycling when covid hit. Fell in love with cycling (training 10-15 hrs/wk for 16 months now, looking to be competitive in local non-UCI events). Weight is currently 181 lbs (82 kg) and height is 5' 8.5" (174 cm). FTP on the bike has gone from 240W to 307W in 16 months, pretty proud of that progress. For those in the know, that's 3.75 W/kg. Looking to get in the 4.5 W/kg range while maintaining my overall strength I've worked for 15 years to obtain.

Trying to balance the weights and that and it has lead me to the TRT route. Studies show excessive endurance sports suppress Serum Test levels, and I found this to be the case. Male baldness is not seen in my family on either side as well luckily. I got on TRT Test E about 8 months ago running 100 mg/wk Eod injections after 3 consecutive 200 ng readings fasted at 7 am at my primary following great sleep hygiene, diet and rest. Got a source from my gym and just continued regular blood testing because I didn't want to deal with the bureaucratic medical industry. Made the decision after reading through many NIH/PubMed studies and Reddit forums. I bumped the test to 250mg/wk for 12 weeks this summer to experiment some given the literature and safety of it considering I knew I would be on TRT my whole life. I added oxandrolone 25 mg/day split into twice per day doses for the last 6 weeks of the 250 cycle and saw great results. Broke plateaus I had been at for years. Haven't really seen many sides, maybe a whitehead or a few on my shoulders/back. Took 6 more weeks at TRT dose and now running test at 350mg/wk for another 12 weeks. I'm considering adding primo, mast or MENT in the future with a low dose of hGH for QOL benefits, a 4iu EoD dose to minimize impact on my endogenous hGH regulation.

Looking for words of wisdom, experience and caution from those that have gone before me. I studied chemical engineering (B.S.) with a minor in biotechnology. While I'm still a PED noob, a lot of the metabolic pathways, endocrine systems and up/down regulation concepts aren't completely foreign to me. Good to meet you all.

New Threads