Newbie..to everything.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m happy to have found this forum. Just here to learn what I can. Been on a longer than fuck hiatus from the gym (years). Pretty much a newbie to the gym at this point because it’s been so long. 38 yr old male, USA. Made a friend at work that knows a lot about this stuff. He advised me to join some forums and learn some shit. Told him I’m only interested in test at this point. He said that’s all he does but in his younger days he cycled through everything he could get his hands on. Take it easy on me, I’m just here to gain some knowledge and learn what I can. Nice to meet you all.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m happy to have found this forum. Just here to learn what I can. Been on a longer than fuck hiatus from the gym (years). Pretty much a newbie to the gym at this point because it’s been so long. 38 yr old male, USA. Made a friend at work that knows a lot about this stuff. He advised me to join some forums and learn some shit. Told him I’m only interested in test at this point. He said that’s all he does but in his younger days he cycled through everything he could get his hands on. Take it easy on me, I’m just here to gain some knowledge and learn what I can. Nice to meet you all.
38 is a good time in life. Not 40 yet but you can see that door. If I may. Seeing as I am first responder. Don't do any test until you get full blood work done. You may be right on the brink of something bad and a shot or two will push you over. Gear even trt dose messes with so many health markers. Make sure you keep track of your red and white cell counts and blood pressure.
Please don't take this as a don't do it response. But at 40 most of us are already in the danger zone before adding gear.
That said before you take the plunge have your diet and training on point. No use threatening your health if you only plan on training one day a week eating fried chicken three meals a day.
Also if you are 38 and living in the states you should have no problem getting trt from a clinic. They will give you the correct dose and keep an eye on your blood. No matter what you read. Pharmacy grade trt at any cost is better than ug test made cheap in the kitchen of a guy that brews wearing a dress and snorting coke to keep his mind on the job.
Sometimes I don't even wear a dress in summer just heals and nickers. But that coke is a must have.
Email. Ricktthexdresser@hotbitch.com
Hope I helped.

Reaction score
38 is a good time in life. Not 40 yet but you can see that door. If I may. Seeing as I am first responder. Don't do any test until you get full blood work done. You may be right on the brink of something bad and a shot or two will push you over. Gear even trt dose messes with so many health markers. Make sure you keep track of your red and white cell counts and blood pressure.
Please don't take this as a don't do it response. But at 40 most of us are already in the danger zone before adding gear.
That said before you take the plunge have your diet and training on point. No use threatening your health if you only plan on training one day a week eating fried chicken three meals a day.
Also if you are 38 and living in the states you should have no problem getting trt from a clinic. They will give you the correct dose and keep an eye on your blood. No matter what you read. Pharmacy grade trt at any cost is better than ug test made cheap in the kitchen of a guy that brews wearing a dress and snorting coke to keep his mind on the job.
Sometimes I don't even wear a dress in summer just heals and nickers. But that coke is a must have.
Email. Ricktthexdresser@hotbitch.com
Hope I helped.
Thanks Rick. That’s really insightful. Appreciate it!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the ug it’s never to late to change ur life around glad to have you !!

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. @Rickt gave you excellent advice. Don't know what else I can add other than hope you enjoy being here.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground