New Here. Excited to find this board.

Reaction score
Oh wow I feel directly called out here…..😂😂

With the soft part that is. And 230
Been there done that myself, just saying what I prefer nowadays. I didn't say it's bad or anything, it has it's own advantages, I feel like I have grown out of that mass/size phase :D:sneaky:

Reader591

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

If you want an instant boost in street cred around here, write,” I am not a lifter” on a sheet of paper. Date it. Crumble it up then show it in a picture with yourself.

If you are not a lifter, you’ll be confused. If you are a lifter, then you know why and won’t do it.

If you’re not a lifter, that even confused you more. But just do it.

As much as it sounds like a get the new guy thing, it’s actually legit and not that haha.

There’s only one right answer. The choice is yours. You have 30 seconds to decide….. or a day or so.

Bonus points if pic taken in a pink Speedo…….

Reader591

Reaction score
Been there done that myself, just saying what I prefer nowadays. I didn't say it's bad or anything, it has it's own advantages, I feel like I have grown out of that mass/size phase :D:sneaky:
Well when you look like you, you have….. some of us still have to put on the mass 😂

Reaction score
Well when you look like you, you have….. some of us still have to put on the mass 😂
Hey thanks man, I appreciate that.

It's a fun phase for sure, it is necessary for most guys to experience. It builds you in to a man both physically and mentally.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

If you want an instant boost in street cred around here, write,” I am not a lifter” on a sheet of paper. Date it. Crumble it up then show it in a picture with yourself.

If you are not a lifter, you’ll be confused. If you are a lifter, then you know why and won’t do it.

If you’re not a lifter, that even confused you more. But just do it.

As much as it sounds like a get the new guy thing, it’s actually legit and not that haha.

There’s only one right answer. The choice is yours. You have 30 seconds to decide….. or a day or so.

Bonus points if pic taken in a pink Speedo…….
just for the bonus points.Screenshot_20231220-093317.jpg

New Threads