Next tren run

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Prepping for a tren run wanted to get some feedback

I’ve ran tren a before at 100mg a week with no real major side effects or issues other than elevated liver …slightly elevated. I took milk thistle for it but could up the dose next time.

And I had the worst acid reflux to the point I would gag and dry heave after the gym

Would probably go again with a lower dose of tren 100-120mg a week.

Do y’all like milk thistle for liver or is there something better ?

As far as the acid reflux what’s the best thing to take to combat that? I took nexium which did not help at all

Reaction score
Prepping for a tren run wanted to get some feedback

I’ve ran tren a before at 100mg a week with no real major side effects or issues other than elevated liver …slightly elevated. I took milk thistle for it but could up the dose next time.

And I had the worst acid reflux to the point I would gag and dry heave after the gym

Would probably go again with a lower dose of tren 100-120mg a week.

Do y’all like milk thistle for liver or is there something better ?

As far as the acid reflux what’s the best thing to take to combat that? I took nexium which did not help at all
NAC for liver

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Shortens covid illness and reduces symptoms too.

Pretty sure that shit doesnt exist anymore though.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Ummmmm made props to the Pepcid knowledge!!!!!!!!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Nexium won't work well because tren-induced indigestion is a histamine (H2 receptor) issue. A histamine blocker like ranitidine (zantac) or famotidine (pepcid) will work much better.
Well crap lol no wonder
Thanks bro

that was about the only bad side effect I had minus the insomnia. It was rough. Like clockwork at 430pm the acid reflux would be so bad I would begin to dry heave and add in the cough and I was full blown puking everyday lol

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
How was your progress on that dose @Texan69
Pretty good bro. In 10 weeks I put on 10-11 good pounds. I looked leaner and was gaining. Strength gains were pretty decent also I’d say my lifts all went up a decent amount. Nothing crazy but for bench,incline, rows, squats I was adding 20-30lb to my maxes. I was not training for strength either

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive used both tren E and A..try 200 mg a week when i was younger i would take 400mg and i was ok not much sides beside the usual shit everyone gets..If i go past that like 500 600mg u feel horrible and it makes u a nutcase..Fights ,breakups.losing jobs..But i was ripped

New Threads