Over using DNP stupidity

Reaction score
Is that the one that sent him into kindey failure?
Yup. He was using 5mg a day and got mad striations on his chest where he was injecting. In fat people (we don't know about skinny People, and I should say monkeys), it's more potent than DNP. And it's gains/losses are permanent because it actually kills the fat cells rather than shrink them.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Yup. He was using 5mg a day and got mad striations on his chest where he was injecting. In fat people (we don't know about skinny People, and I should say monkeys), it's more potent than DNP. And it's gains/losses are permanent because it actually kills the fat cells rather than shrink them.

Of course it kills fat cells, the dead have no fat.

Reaction score
DNP is an industrial chemical you moron, dnp is dnp it’s so cheap why would anyone make tablets with less dnp in them than they say. You pay someone to spend the time capping them, the chemical it’s self is cheap so the brand means fuck all
While i get what you are saying, testosterone has been cheap as chips for years but ugl still underdose it.

In the UK importing DNP has become far more risky due to various campaigns ovrr DNP and some deaths due to stupidity.

Gone are the days £50 would get you a 5kg drum of wet dnp from china.

So less people importing it, drying and capping it. Money soon becomes the primary reason for suppliers who know its their stuff or risk importing, so instead of 200mg they can get an extra 25% mark up by dosing at 150mg.

Use to know 2 people who imported and capped it for sale. They did it all themselves and got all the proceeds, you knew that it would be correctly dosed as it was 1 person doing it.
Relying on others to measure and cap products for you is where the problems start as they have zero incentive to get it right everytime. Just cap as quick as you can, get paid for capping and no comeback.

While dnp is just DNP ( with filler), different sellers just like different ugl have good or bad reputations for reliability. Ive used d hacks, yellow magic enhancement labs dnp, the 2 people i knews DNP and 2 or 3 other 'brands'.

Some were clearly stronger dosed than others, i think the first dnp i had was green tabs. The first time using it was very potent. Next time all it did was give me the shits.

So i dont even think you can go by 'brand' unless its by a batch of caps at a specific time.

Which is why in my view, its utterly ridiculous why anyone would go with any more than 1 cap per day on any new order of DNP for at least the first 7 days.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Still easy in Canada
But i go theough like 1 pack in 2 years, so not concerning

Reaction score
Luckily, I stocked up on enough DNP for the rest of my days.
I was tempted but had no where to store or prepare it, talked to another person about it and he did bite the bullet and did it for a good few years before all the media attention. I think for every £1 spent on DNP, filler, caps and postage he made £100. Not a bad earner.
I have enough to last a year or so

Reaction score
Usually around 2 to 4 weeks
Eating a pretty balanced diet, typically in a minor caloric deficit
I dint go HARD and go on a diabetic diet or anything, but it seems to do the trick for me
Did you end up using a BG meter to see how DNP affects insulin sensitivity like we thought about? I'm sure you're interested to see how much you're really benefiting. Share your findings with us! I also believe, after a DNP cycle there was an anabolic rebound as your muscles fill with carbs. Is this the same thing?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Did you end up using a BG meter to see how DNP affects insulin sensitivity like we thought about? I'm sure you're interested to see how much you're really benefiting. Share your findings with us! I also believe, after a DNP cycle there was an anabolic rebound as your muscles fill with carbs. Is this the same thing?

Shut the fuck up
You didnt even know DNP affected Insulin sensitivity until you tried to tell me it didnt 2 weeks ago
Keep your whore mouth shut.

My 8 year old nephew would curb stomp your stupid ass.

Do i monitor BG, what sort of stupid question is that?

How could i have range of reference and data to indicate my cycle length without tracking and information?

Youre a fucking tool

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up
You didnt even know DNP affected Insulin sensitivity until you tried to tell me it didnt 2 weeks ago
Keep your whore mouth shut.

My 8 year old nephew would curb stomp your stupid ass.

Do i monitor BG, what sort of stupid question is that?

How could i have range of reference and data to indicate my cycle length without tracking and information?

Youre a fucking tool
I never, ever claimed DNP didn't increase insulin sensitivity. Again, we agreed on the vector, it was the magnitudes we disagrees on. You couldn't tell me how many points on a BG meter DNP would improve insulin sensitivity but spouted dosing protocols. That could result in too much or little DNP being used for insulin sensitivity. So I suggested measuring BG readings before and after a DNP cycle, don't get mad at me when I'm just trying to create positive discussion

New Threads