Ozempic

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
My wife is considering an ozempic type chemical to help her lose some weight. What are your guys thoughts on those?
She lost a lot a weight (about 67 lbs) about 7 ish years ago doing some beach body stuff, but both her and I lost the gym mentality right before the vid, and are trying to get back on track.
Also, do you think there is any benefit to adding it to a cut routine?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
my wife uses it

(she doesn't lift or do cardio but walks 2 miles a day)

shes used it 3 times now all together

pretty weird how fast it works

but it melts her physique

titts get saggy & ass gets flat

with no change in diet or exercise

sex drive dramatically lowered

pussy is bone dry & makes her bitchy

she likes it

I dont like the looks of it and dont recommend it

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
to clarify something

by 3 times I mean like 3 cycles on & off

is on her third vial third cycle atm

Massacre

Reaction score
My girl is prescribed it. It worked wonders for her. She got few sides using it long term on a higher dose such as minimal hair loss (nothing really noticeable) and nausea which is common.

Shes since then adjusted her dose and doesnt have any sides at all any longer.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
My girl is prescribed it. It worked wonders for her. She got few sides using it long term on a higher dose such as minimal hair loss (nothing really noticeable) and nausea which is common.

Shes since then adjusted her dose and doesnt have any sides at all any longer.

what is the dose that works best for her without sides

my wife uses 0.25

Reaction score
do y'all understand that semaglutide does nothing at all to burn fat?

It only suppresses hunger. In other words: if semaglutide is working, y'alls women need to just eat better foods, or eat less.
Literally just add veggies into every meal to make them more filling but with little to no calories added. It's the same thing.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

It only suppresses hunger. In other words: if semaglutide is working, y'alls women need to just eat better foods, or eat less.
Literally just add veggies into every meal to make them more filling but with little to no calories added. It's the same thing.
When I first started reading up on it , that's just what caught my eye.

All the info started out in the first few paragraphs with , diet and lifestyle changes are necessary , and then listed shit that would make any one burn fat .. no fried foods , nothing too sugary , more veg ,
.. lifestyle change is fat people code for ,, you need to exercise fat ass , so it don't scare em off ..

All of the "lore" basically says hey if you don't change how you eat and how much you move our product might not do shit for you.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

I can not get this through to some people. It also slow digestion so you may have that full feeling longer.

And just like taking gear, once you stop, you will ultimately revert back to where you were before.

Reaction score
What would scare me the most is what it does to your digestive system. There are enough cases of Gastroparesis to not advise using the drug.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

Its just like gear. The EXTREME majority of people could reach the goals they achieve with zero drugs. But shortcuts are highly desired by the masses.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
My wife had an active lifestyle. Never needed diet help. 5 years ago she fell down stairs breaking her ankle. She has more screws and plates in the ankle now than the terminator. Can only walk for 5 minutes than she's in pain.

Sema has been her only way to control her weight. Living with me who hardly stops eating it is impossible for her to eat less.

But Andrew and snake are correct. Once you stop , it all comes back. That is why she turned it into a profitable facebook business. Ladies only want one vile at a time and don't like to purchase 100 1ml needles at a time. Or the water or the drawing needles. She makes more money from that then I do with my 9 to 5.

Just incase anyone is wondering. If you do the research you can find a recipe to make it transdermal. Same as testgell. Seems to be 50% as effective and doubling your single dose of injection works well. Don't hit me up for recipe she makes it herself. And it takes too long and you need too many products to make it viable for just one person. Look it up.

Kraken

Reaction score
It also slows gastric emptying. It will work, she'll be less hungry and drop weight, but as people have said, what happens later.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Semaglutide also nearly always costs the user muscle mass. Further fucking their metabolism for the future

Reaction score
Yeah. But most people on gear still look like shit, are weak as fuck, and nowhere near their natural genetic potential.
Okay? What does that have to do with the drugs themselves?

People bandaid shitty training with gear and shitty diet with Sema. The difference is Sema does nothing that can't be achieved naturally. Gear adds lean mass that cannot be done naturally.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Gear adds lean mass that cannot be done naturally.
do you think this is true across the board regardless of experience level; even for beginners and starting intermediates? Or do you think that they could also achieve their gains naturally since their experience level is low... basing your opinion on what we see them post for their results?

Reaction score
do you think this is true across the board regardless of experience level; even for beginners and starting intermediates?
No. Gear will speed up muscle recruitment, but I'd say anything under FFMI 25 can and should be done naturally, even for those with "bad genetics".

I know you know this, but gear is just the amplifier for what the user is already doing.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No. Gear will speed up muscle recruitment, but I'd say anything under FFMI 25 can and should be done naturally, even for those with "bad genetics".

I know you know this, but gear is just the amplifier for what the user is already doing.
Agreed; I just thought you both had interesting points and wanted to pick your brain some more on the topic for others who might be reading.

Thanks!

New Threads