Silverback May Sale

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
My bad…. My buddy being gay and bothering me since I gave him you guys as a source.

Don’t hold against me I’m about to order
Hold it against you? I’m trying to bend you over and go balls deep….. wait

Reaction score
Yo do you think the actual owner of silverback ever looks at this thread and just shakes his head in disgust 🤣🤣🤣
No way. It’s 2022. Biden is president some how. Up is down. Down is up. Men are women and women are men but most importantly, gay is BIG and hot for business! Silverback obviously wanted the queer community with the purple everything!

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
No way. It’s 2022. Biden is president some how. Up is down. Down is up. Men are women and women are men but most importantly, gay is BIG and hot for business! Silverback obviously wanted the queer community with the purple everything!
I wonder why the did chose purple as the company color. But all jokes aside how awful is the world today

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Nice deal. Also saw the testing for some of your compounds. Just sent an email for a list, looking forward to giving you a shot

Unless he's getting requests every few seconds you basically just gave up your anonymity. Most don't care, but it's always something to think about.

Reaction score
Unless he's getting requests every few seconds you basically just gave up your anonymity. Most don't care, but it's always something to think about.
I had not considered this thanks for pointing that out. I actually sent it earlier in the day but nonetheless a good point. Appreciate it my man

Reaction score
I have to give a big shout out to the Gorillas, placed an order on May 8th and it arrived today. Packaging and qty was spot on, even got my foam banana. Im sure youll be hearing from me again.

Thanks.

New Threads