SubQ injections?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yikes. Lol 1ml sub q will hurt like a mofo
prop too. Now I never had PIP with prop but I hear of many that do. Probably wouldn't be my first option for pinning subQ if I ever do.

Reaction score
prop too. Now I never had PIP with prop but I hear of many that do. Probably wouldn't be my first option for pinning subQ if I ever do.
I never did a sub before so I figured I would give it a. Hi.
I lakes the k owl edge to do it and I figured it was not different then any other shot
Learned a lesson. Not afraid to admit I did it blindly without asking anyone. 🤪🤪

Reaction score
I’d definitely avoid prop lol

Now my question is has anyone here sub q’d anything else other than test? Using low doses of other compounds?

Reaction score
AAS was made for IM prep in most cases from what the original pamphlets advise

Well, I said I could be wrong and I am open to a new idea. Never said I was right

Fat tissue has more aromatase enzymes
That's because pharma companies only have clinical data for IM injections. They cannot legally advise anything else without extensive (read: expensive) data.

The way you presented your case indicated otherwise.

Yes, it does, but you stated that subq injections increased aromatase, but presented no evidence to support it. Yes, adipose tissue contains a relatively high density of aromatase, but the drug does not stay there. Bone, the testes, the prostate, and the brain all express aromatase at varying densities. Due to proximity, there could be more conversion compared to IM, but that's not necessarily true.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d definitely avoid prop lol

Now my question is has anyone here sub q’d anything else other than test? Using low doses of other compounds?
Yes, I dose everything subq, since I develop painful welts with IM injections. I've injected tren ace, DHB cyp, primo (acetate and enanthate), and MENT with no issues. I mix all of these with pharma test cyp, which helps prevent PIP.

Reaction score
Yes, I dose everything subq, since I develop painful welts with IM injections. I've injected tren ace, DHB cyp, primo (acetate and enanthate), and MENT with no issues. I mix all of these with pharma test cyp, which helps prevent PIP.
Thanks man! I’m just curious on dhb . Knowing this causes major pip IM. Surprising you had no issues Sub q.

Haven’t used Tren but I’ve read some people doing micro dose cycles ~ 70mg a week via sub q

Reaction score
I'll need to see if I can find the literature but I know a lot of people say shorter esters and more frequent pins reduce aromatization. Quicker dispersal and resultant uptake by the androgen receptors reduces lingering hormone to get converted by the comparitively slower-acting aromatase enzymes. Similarly, since Sub-Q is a slower dispersion/absorption, means more time for aromatase to act on the hormones since it's a slower trickle instead of a spike. That's my theory, at any rate. Sort of why for contest prep, pros tend to switch to prop instead of E/C. And I've heard a few say that longer esters gave them more water retention.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
There are so many vessels in the belly usually the welts are caused by nicking a vessel.Get sore to the touch is slower to disapate,etc.
I like sub Q even with the welts.
You can safely pin 1.5 ml sub Q…….I haven’t done more than 1 ml.

Reaction score
Can you do sub cutaneous in the hip/upper outer glute?

Reaction score
This info I read through the whole thread to see. Also wanted to see what pin size was being used and didn't see any posted.
Guessing 1ml barrel x 25G? Or should it be smaller gauge?

Thanks all for the informative thread.

I've been on HRT for 15yrs, obviously some serious scar tissue on my ass and shoulders. I've been researching SubQ from numerous sites.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This info I read through the whole thread to see. Also wanted to see what pin size was being used and didn't see any posted.
Guessing 1ml barrel x 25G? Or should it be smaller gauge?

Thanks all for the informative thread.

I've been on HRT for 15yrs, obviously some serious scar tissue on my ass and shoulders. I've been researching SubQ from numerous sites.
For SubQ I use insulin syringes, I use 28g x 1cc x 1/2" for oils, 31g x 0.5cc x 1/2" for water based.

Last edited:

New Threads