Test e anavar and dbol cycle

M

Maxsta

Can someone help me with the best way to run this cycle please, I’m thinking 30mg var p/d forst 6 weeks 30mg dbol first 4 weeks and 500mg test e 14 weeks weeks 11-14 30mg var

Help please I have run cycles previously and never done research and have been punished for it

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How many cycles have you run? What is your current height, weight, and age?

M

Maxsta

6ft 1
11.11 stone
Clean eating majority of the time can’t give exact macros etc as I’ve never paid much attention
Train high intensity I haven’t ever taken much care with a programme either
My most recent cycle was just anavrs and test E around 350mg pw and 50mg vars p/d
Lean bulk stay shredded but I’ve lost a lot of size quickly

Height

Weight

Detailed diet

Detailed training routine

Cycle history

Goals

Astrological sign

M

Maxsta

How many cycles have you run? What is your current height, weight, and age?
I’ve probably run around 5/6 cycles before but major abuse in most of them
I’m 24 6 ft 1 and weigh 11.11 stone

M

Maxsta

So 155lbs, or 70kg.

You don't need drugs, you need to learn how to diet for gaining mass and how to train.
I was up to 85kg and lifting heavy it’s hard to go back into the gym with low test levels half the strength. I was pumping 50s a side 3 sets of 12 for breakfast. I can’t get back into it without something, maybe you understand. I’m going to do it either way so help is appreciated not running a cycle is no option for me right now ..

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was up to 85kg and lifting heavy it’s hard to go back into the gym with low test levels half the strength. I was pumping 50s a side 3 sets of 12 for breakfast. I can’t get back into it without something, maybe you understand. I’m going to do it either way so help is appreciated not running a cycle is no option for me right now ..
You don't need drugs at 85kg at your height either.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
we are the same height, similar age, and im a typical ectomorph.
skinny kid my whole life.

I made it to 215 naturally before i took anything.
since i started PEDs last september i made it to 245lb still mostly lean, 90lbs heavier than you are now with several, self admitted abusive cycles.

You have no business taking any PEDS.
You need to start at the drawing board and start an effective, structured split and you need to track your meals and learn to eat.

New Threads