Women (not your gf/wife) as spotters?

Reaction score
As said it before - I'm likely the most hated person at my gym ... I'm not there to socialize - flirt with women or spot anyone ... I'm there completing a preplanned workout in a certain amount of time ... I don't ask for spots nor do I give them ... not being rude or unfriendly ... but find a workout partner or hire a trainer if you require spots ... is my personal opinion on the subject ...
I spot anyone that asks. It doesn’t take any time.

Not everyone has a training partner. That’s fucked up. I didn’t know that about you. That’s a special F-U to the entire community here too. We are all in this.

Reaction score
As said it before - I'm likely the most hated person at my gym ... I'm not there to socialize - flirt with women or spot anyone ... I'm there completing a preplanned workout in a certain amount of time ... I don't ask for spots nor do I give them ... not being rude or unfriendly ... but find a workout partner or hire a trainer if you require spots ... is my personal opinion on the subject ...
Fucked up shit. Who the fuck are you that you’re too fucking busy to help a fellow lifter out?

I bet you park in the handicapped space too.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fucked up shit. Who the fuck are you that you’re too fucking busy to help a fellow lifter out?

I bet you park in the handicapped space too.

Now hear me out...and this isn't pointed at anyone in particular, but...imagine the joy you could take away from the world if you removed the comic relief of the over serious, "hard core" gym boomer.

Picture it:

The eternal boomer stalks the gym with "eye of the tiger" playing on his color coordinated beats headset with matching "pain is weakness leaving the body" shirt and $200 shoes--mean mugging all those who dare interfere with his 8 machine super humongous giant set. Not a vein to be seen, despite all of the grunting and slamming weights.

It's the stuff of legends...

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Now hear me out...and this isn't pointed at anyone in particular, but...imagine the joy you could take away from the world if you removed the comic relief of the over serious, "hard core" gym boomer.

Picture it:

The eternal boomer stalks the gym with "eye of the tiger" playing on his color coordinated beats headset with matching "pain is weakness leaving the body" shirt and $200 shoes--mean mugging all those who dare interfere with his 8 machine super humongous giant set. Not a vein to be seen, despite all of the grunting and slamming weights.

It's the stuff of legends...
This will be my final form

New Threads