Do you guys use RU with babies/kids in house

Reaction score
Anyone here on ru58841? Do you have kids or babies in the house. My buddy gave me some said to just put it on at night before bed and shower in morning but im a little skeptical of it. Need to do more research but if there's any chance of harm for my kids I def don't want to use it.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I use topical finasteride at night. Im honestly not sure what risk there might be. I put it on at night after kids are in bed and its dry before I hit the pillow.

But I doubt theres been much research on this.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's a chance of transferring Finasteride to a child. You really don't want to blocking DHT at their age but the topical doesn't seem to be a big issue under normal use.

If I recall correctly, the concern was transferring to the mother of an unborn male child. I think it fuuked up the development of the male sex organs.

Reaction score
I use topical finasteride at night. Im honestly not sure what risk there might be. I put it on at night after kids are in bed and its dry before I hit the pillow.

But I doubt theres been much research on this.
Thanks yea
There's a chance of transferring Finasteride to a child. You really don't want to blocking DHT at their age but the topical doesn't seem to be a big issue under normal use.

If I recall correctly, the concern was transferring to the mother of an unborn male child. I think it fuuked up the development of the male sex organs.

Thanks man yea not gonna be taking finasteride for two reasons. One I don't like it, tried for a while and didn't see any results or less shedding and two we plan on trying for our second kid soon so need to come off for that anyways.

Mainly curious about RU

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Rogaine and microneedling seems to work best.

New Threads