Do you use the dick hole in your boxer shorts?

Reaction score
When you take a leak, do you use the dick hole in the front of your boxer shorts?

My whole life, I never have but I figure some people do since it's there.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I have said twice you are comparable to shit. Geez, I didn't think I had to spell it out 😂.

in case you're wondering, no I'm not serious... I'm just giving you shit (pun intended). 😂
Think i like this Ziegler. If you are short stand beside someone shorter and you look tall if you are ordinary stand beside someone ugly and you look good. If you are me post beside a Ziegler and you look . . .
Short pun intended. Send0

Reaction score
This post makes me wonder if concept we discussed a few weeks weeks ago should be considered ... pertaining to a Special Content Master ... or someone to manage out some of the most horrible postings ... while I understand that sounded a bit too much censorship to some for fucks sake can we at least draw the line underwear dick-hole ...

Your posts look like poetry that doesn't rhyme.

Get back to me when you can type in complete sentences.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Your posts look like poetry that doesn't rhyme.

Get back to me when you can type in complete sentences.
Not wanting to step over the line...
Who an I kidding....
There is no line on such a thread...

Being a patriot you stand at attention lower the front of your pants just an inch and piss over the top of elastic and belt...
Sigh when it's done...
Shake only twice then return to your post...

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
When you take a leak, do you use the dick hole in the front of your boxer shorts?

My whole life, I never have but I figure some people do since it's there.
Finally someone brought this up.
Fuck yes I do because I wear a belt at work and some companies are making them without the hole now. Pisses me off to no end. Men do not piss like Butters with pants around ankles holding their shirts up

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do wear boxers to bed & boxer briefs under clothes. The only time my dick comes out of that hole is with a very angry boner. Fukr works it's way out like the Hulk shredding a shirt.

New Threads