First cycle and I can barely fucking walk

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Used to happen to me, what I did was get a .22 micron syringe filter, filter some grape seed oil, and dilute the testosterone with it. Works like a charm, I highly reccomend.

Or just get used to it/switch esters/labs
Especially you
you will be kn TRT
Going to dilute every pin?
Ain't nobody got time for that

Reaction score
Or just get used to it/switch esters/labs
Especially you
you will be kn TRT
Going to dilute every pin?
Ain't nobody got time for that
Well you can slowly reduce the amount you dilute as you get used to it. Would rather do that then walk about crippled for days! That's just me though.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
My first spot to ever inject were my delts, didn't have to deal with pip causing pain walking. You might want to consider them if the vg is taking a while to get used to. I have had a number of vg injects go bad, and yeah, it sucks.

Superman

Elite
Reaction score
So I just finished a week of my first cycle (yay) and I am experiencing some major pip.

I injected 250ml Test E last Monday (6 days ago) in my right ventroglute, have a friend that’s an RN and he did it for me, swear I’m straight. The right hurt a bit for the following 2-3 days then it subsided on Thursday morning.

On Friday I pinned another 250ml and holy fucking shit, I feel like someone hit me going 60mph in an F250. I am sore to the touch in a 2inch radius surrounding the injection area and even sleeping is hard because I’ll wake up because I rolled into that side and the pain wakes me up. I’ve always handled pain well, I usually can just push through it but this is different.

I was reading online and I saw that when your muscles are given new substances it can absorb the oil fast, but when the hormones are presented, since they’re new to the body they take longer to absorb hence why I’m feeling the pain. My readings also alluded that I may be injecting too shallow in the muscle. I’m at ~15% bf and I used a 1 inch needle.

Did y’all experience this? Will it get better as I get used to it? Is it something up with my gear? Any info helps. Thanks guys
Sounds like virgin muscles... I took a break and hit the debts after probably a couple months... they hurt. I'm sure not as bad as yours do.

I rotate injection sites, try to take atleast a 1 week break in between each site.

Unless I'm in full blown cycle mode I don't use anything but glutes and debts.

Cycle mode anything is fair game, depending on what I'm running I may be pinning daily.

All that being said watch for fever, unusual redness, and the site being hot to the touch.

Good luck man, hope it settles soon.

Reaction score
Sounds like virgin muscles... I took a break and hit the debts after probably a couple months... they hurt. I'm sure not as bad as yours do.

I rotate injection sites, try to take atleast a 1 week break in between each site.

Unless I'm in full blown cycle mode I don't use anything but glutes and debts.

Cycle mode anything is fair game, depending on what I'm running I may be pinning daily.

All that being said watch for fever, unusual redness, and the site being hot to the touch.

Good luck man, hope it settles soon.
Thank you for the advice! Did my third pin on Monday (right glute again) and it really didn’t flare up much. Hoping my muscles stop bitching out for awhile now

Reaction score
Always found warming up oils by drawing into the stringe, putting the syringe plus capped needle in a mug full of hot water for a minute then pinning, goes far smoother.
Only really rotate quads, tried glutes but after getting a large sack of undisolved oils on my arse cheek which wouldnt go despite hot compression massage. After 2 weeks i ended up pulling it all out with a syringe, yellowy puss like stuff. Put me right off doing glutes.
I also found when i first started, sitting on the floor so legs were relaxed and hands steady to get it right.
Everyone has their own technique so find what works.... unless its just shitty gear !!

Jonjon

Reaction score
Ventroglute is a tricky one for a brand new person to hit. When I pin ventroglute, I use a 1/2” 29 guage insulin pin, or a 5/8” 25 guage needle if I’m doing multiple ML’s.

The delts are very easy to pin, go get some insulin needles, 29 guage, 1/2”, 1cc size. Try injecting into your delt. If you get bad pip with that, I’d say it’s the gear.

The regular glute is another good location, for that use a 25 guage 1.5” needle. You can probably get away with 1 inch.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
never get this pip sfuff but about your firend helping you...... sure you are...... LOL j/k

Reaction score
So I just finished a week of my first cycle (yay) and I am experiencing some major pip.

I injected 250ml Test E last Monday (6 days ago) in my right ventroglute, have a friend that’s an RN and he did it for me, swear I’m straight. The right hurt a bit for the following 2-3 days then it subsided on Thursday morning.

On Friday I pinned another 250ml and holy fucking shit, I feel like someone hit me going 60mph in an F250. I am sore to the touch in a 2inch radius surrounding the injection area and even sleeping is hard because I’ll wake up because I rolled into that side and the pain wakes me up. I’ve always handled pain well, I usually can just push through it but this is different.

I was reading online and I saw that when your muscles are given new substances it can absorb the oil fast, but when the hormones are presented, since they’re new to the body they take longer to absorb hence why I’m feeling the pain. My readings also alluded that I may be injecting too shallow in the muscle. I’m at ~15% bf and I used a 1 inch needle.

Did y’all experience this? Will it get better as I get used to it? Is it something up with my gear? Any info helps. Thanks guys

I’ve had no issues with a 1 inch needle but what gauge are you using?

New Threads