First cycle and I can barely fucking walk

Reaction score
So I just finished a week of my first cycle (yay) and I am experiencing some major pip.

I injected 250ml Test E last Monday (6 days ago) in my right ventroglute, have a friend that’s an RN and he did it for me, swear I’m straight. The right hurt a bit for the following 2-3 days then it subsided on Thursday morning.

On Friday I pinned another 250ml and holy fucking shit, I feel like someone hit me going 60mph in an F250. I am sore to the touch in a 2inch radius surrounding the injection area and even sleeping is hard because I’ll wake up because I rolled into that side and the pain wakes me up. I’ve always handled pain well, I usually can just push through it but this is different.

I was reading online and I saw that when your muscles are given new substances it can absorb the oil fast, but when the hormones are presented, since they’re new to the body they take longer to absorb hence why I’m feeling the pain. My readings also alluded that I may be injecting too shallow in the muscle. I’m at ~15% bf and I used a 1 inch needle.

Did y’all experience this? Will it get better as I get used to it? Is it something up with my gear? Any info helps. Thanks guys

Reaction score
I did in the beginning with virgin muscle, second cycle I was just pinning the glutes, kinda got sore after awhile, you definitely wanna rotate that shit that's forsure, now I'm doing quads also.

MPM

Reaction score
My first cycle gave me crippling pip using ugl stealth branded Sustanon. Most ugl gear gives me slight pip due to typically higher BA levels used but honestly I think the first couple cycles were worst. Muscles are not used to having oil in them. Also, some people can't inject in certain body parts due to nerves and always get bad pain if they do. Stick with low amounts of oil in each shot (1ml or less) and rotate injection sites. For me quads are a no-go and my left ventroglute spasms like crazy if I inject there so I avoid those areas. You'll figure your own body out.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Yeah, I was a cripple my first inj cycle
Prop
Nowadays, I can throw 3ml in spots like glutes or quads with pretty much zero pain
Maybe some minor stiffness, nothing squats dont straighten out

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Same happened to me. First 4-5 weeks I would be hobbled. Super sore after every shot for a few days.

Now I can pump 3ml into my glutes is ventros and then forget which side I pinned by the next day.

It gets better

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
All good points above. A minor, less discussed, point is that occasionally Test E raws come down the supply chain that cause pip. The resulting product is not contaminated (as in bacterial infection), nor is it necessarily due to overdosing, or the BA or carrier oil or Source's brewing skills ... it is just from a bad batch of Test E raws.

The odds of this causing your pip are lower than the things described in the posts above, but it is a possibility.

* I learned all this from a well respected Source on another board, a guy who has mentored a few other Sources and who may be known to a few older members here who also frequent other boards.

Reaction score
All good points above. A minor, less discussed, point is that occasionally Test E raws come down the supply chain that cause pip. The resulting product is not contaminated (as in bacterial infection), nor is it necessarily due to overdosing, or the BA or carrier oil or Source's brewing skills ... it is just from a bad batch of Test E raws.

The odds of this causing your pip are lower than the things described in the posts above, but it is a possibility.

* I learned all this from a well respected Source on another board, a guy who has mentored a few other Sources and who may be known to a few older members here who also frequent other boards.
I’m hopeful that’s not the issue, but I’ll keep that mind, thanks for the info.

To everyone that responded, thanks for the input. Very glad this is somewhat normal and that I’m just temporarily disabled haha

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
So I just finished a week of my first cycle (yay) and I am experiencing some major pip.

I injected 250ml Test E last Monday (6 days ago)

On Friday I pinned another 250ml and holy fucking shit, I feel like someone hit me going 60mph in an F250.
I wouldn't walk for 2 months if I injected 25 10mL vials into my ass all at once!

GSgator

Reaction score
Popping that cherry hurts bud . Maybe you should rotate and pop those Cherry’s just Incase you buddy gets held up and you have to do it yourself. Delts are good for solo injects I use a 5/8 for them. You will probably experience the same PIp but trust us it gets better just give it time .

Reaction score
Switch to test-cyp and more than likely your crippling pain will be no more. Most people experience uncomfortable pip during their first run with Injections, but crippling pip is from shitty test-e raws and some UGLs tend to just brew then sell without testing product on guinea pigs first to gauge pip.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Switch to test-cyp and more than likely your crippling pain will be no more. Most people experience uncomfortable pip during their first run with Injections, but crippling pip is from shitty test-e raws and some UGLs tend to just brew then sell without testing product on guinea pigs first to gauge pip.
Yup!....

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
My first vials were test e and it was awful…I switched and all is good

Reaction score
Can’t trust E lately , first cycle was sust and I was in severe pain for weeks . Getting in and out my truck took damn near 5 minutes, went through it recently with my delts when I started plugging Tren in them . Virgin things aren’t always a blessing

Reaction score
Used to happen to me, what I did was get a .22 micron syringe filter, filter some grape seed oil, and dilute the testosterone with it. Works like a charm, I highly reccomend.

New Threads