For those of you who follow any "influencers"...

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Mountain dog seems like the only honest person that never tried to sell any products.

Rich piana before the sponsors changed him. I can remember an early clip where he said all protine powders were a rip off. By the end he would six scoop his sponcers products.

Training clips by phill heath were good in the day.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This is Evie Meg Field she has tourettes and suffers from seizures.

She's one of my heros in many ways. Young lady is simply amazing with all she's been through , goes through and does for others.

https://www.youtube.com/@thistrippyhippie

Some of this is hard AF to watch .. seizures wreck so much and take so much from us .. they steal days of your life and leave you feeling broken and scared ...

This young lady is so fucking strong , I want to be like her when I grow up.

Welcome to part of my world.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This is Evie Meg Field she has tourettes and suffers from seizures.

She's one of my heros in many ways. Young lady is simply amazing with all she's been through , goes through and does for others.

https://www.youtube.com/@thistrippyhippie

Some of this is hard AF to watch .. seizures wreck so much and take so much from us .. they steal days of your life and leave you feeling broken and scared ...

This young lady is so fucking strong , I want to be like her when I grow up.

Welcome to part of my world.

my brother has seizures like this. Some. get really bad and can last a long time. He's on medication now to control it but he still will have a seizure occasionally, albeit much milder compared to without medication.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
my brother has seizures like this. Some. get really bad and can last a long time. He's on medication now to control it but he still will have a seizure occasionally, albeit much milder compared to without medication.
I take Dilantin/Phenytoin for them but I still have them too just not as often , from several a month to maybe just one or two petit mal or just tics and a disassociation event when i just wander off and don't know how I got there.

El Gringo

Reaction score
The only thing influencers influence is the downfall of society

buck

Reaction score
I peruse a few guys on the internet on occasion but don't follow any. I see what their basic opinions are and add it to the other knowledge i have acquired over the decades t form my own ideas. I have never had any OH WOW moments from any person online.

New Threads