How do you feel about abortion?

Reaction score
How do you feel about women aborting their babies?

Do you think it's a fundamental right that all women have, or is it so morally objectionable that it should be illegal? Is it something that should be legal in some circumstances but not in others? Or is it ok only early in a pregnancy, but not past a certain point?

Do you think it's fair to men that their future children can be aborted without their say?

How do you feel about it?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's complicated, on the one hand I think men should have some rights... on the other hand I think forcing someone to have a baby just because you think it's right is also wrong.

Who the fuck am I to impose my beliefs or will on someone else?

Who the fuck am I to force a decision that will effect someone's life for the rest of their lives?

That's what I believe, and I don't care what anyone else believes. I also won't force my stance on this down anyone's throats.

Reaction score
I have no problem with abortion. Too many unwanted kids are being born into this world in crappy environments to shitty parents.

If you don't like abortion, the best way to reduce abortion numbers is easier access to birth control, sex education, societal support for pregnant women, poor and unwed mothers, better adoption and foster care systems.... There is a lot we could do as a society to reduce abortion numbers in a healthy way.

BigChief1

Reaction score
I’m completely against it. Maybe I would feel different if the parent was executed as well. You fucked up and made a poor decision, own it! In the case of rape, incest and all that other shit I would hope adoption is the answer.

I realize it’s a complicated situation. But for me it’s one where u gotta be either all in or all out and I’m out.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
From a moral stance, I'm against it. I think it's one of the worst things in our society. But I don't necessarily think the government should be involved too much in things like this. I understand the concept of "my body my choice."

I do think if it's going to be done, it should be done early.

Reaction score
Abortion is murder. Abortion is eugenics. It originally proliferated to slow the population growth for poor people. There’s plenty of people out there that would adopt a baby. There’s no need to kill them off.

The government willingly passes out billions of our tax dollars to OTHER countries to fight fucked up wars. Imagine how those billions could be used in our own country.

They could have orphanages again, but funded and managed better to be more like boarding schools. We could have State Hospitals for mental health issues, except actually get the people the treatment they need. Business co-ops to provide jobs to unemployed people.

Privatize all the things that failed so miserably when bureaucrats mismanaged them in the 1970s and early 1980s.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Men deciding what women do with their bodies in any way is creepy and disgusting.

None of your business what my daughters or granddaughters do.

Its a political talking point for idiots and men they think they know more about being a woman than women do.

Abortion despite the lies is not murder , its a clump of cells and in no way shape or form is it a baby.

That's just fucking retarded of any one to think or say.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I think everyone should mind their business. Abort away. Or don’t. Ain’t got shit to do w my bank account. People should just shut the fuck up already

Reaction score
I can’t come up with any scenario where my daughter would ever get an abortion.

This is and never will be “men telling women what to do”. This comes down to right and wrong. A pregnant woman gets killed by a drunk driver and it’s a tragedy and double homicide. That same lady could go to the clinic and have the baby aborted and it’s “her body her choice”.

The average person would never cross this decision. They just turned it into yet another way to get us to divide and keep us distracted so we don’t rise up and bitch about the corruption and bullshit these guys get away with. Our politicians wave their arms about this stuff so we don’t notice the billions of dollars they’re sucking out of us.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This is and never will be “men telling women what to do”. This comes down to right and wrong. A pregnant woman gets killed by a drunk driver and it’s a tragedy and double homicide. That same lady could go to the clinic and have the baby aborted and it’s “her body her choice”.

I wanted to say basically the same thing, but I didn't because it really didn't answer the question.

But it always puzzled me how in one scenario, the fetus is a viable life, but in the other, it isn't. 🤔

She could literally be driving to the clinic to get the abortion when the accident happened, and it's murder. But 30 minutes later, the fetus can be scraped off and sucked out.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
What about the really really late term abortions that states like New York are now allowing?

Some say that crosses the line into infanticide.
right wing talking point conspiracy bullshit ,, its allowed for medical reasons ,, no elective ones ,,, never has been

this is just another lie thats been twisted by politicians for simple minded idiots that just follow and cant lead.

same people that believe that generally believe that kids were being killed in a pizza joint and harvested by hillary clinton .. .accept that pizza place never had a basement haaahaah.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This might come as a shock to some ,, but some states allow late term abortions for medical and legal reasons.

This is what's been twisted into lies and talking points ... some states allow late term abortions why ?

Well not every kid that's been raped by dear old dad is saved by whatever fucking week the law says not every victim comes forward in time or is found or rescued.

You gonna make that kid or rape victim carry that baby and then give it up for adoption ? ...

What kind of sick twisted fuck would do that ,, thats beyond evil.

Adoption ? ,, a rape baby .. the spawn of evil ... or an incest baby ,, genes all fucked up chance of multiple medical issues all their life ....

That is just beyond fucked up and wrong in so many ways.

The fact that so many men think they know what's right for women to do with their bodies is creepy and disgusting.

Easiest way for the abortion issue to be solved ... don't let men vote on it.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This might come as a shock to some ,, but some states allow late term abortions for medical and legal reasons.

This is what's been twisted into lies and talking points ... some states allow late term abortions why ?

Fair enough.

I did not know that distinction was made. But to be fair, the far left advocates for abortions up to the point of birth under all circumstances. That is part of why I had this impression.

Well not every kid that's been raped by dear old dad is saved by whatever fucking week the law says not every victim comes forward in time or is found or rescued.

You gonna make that kid or rape victim carry that baby and then give it up for adoption ? ...

What kind of sick twisted fuck would do that ,, thats beyond evil.

Adoption ? ,, a rape baby .. the spawn of evil ... or an incest baby ,, genes all fucked up chance of multiple medical issues all their life ....

That is just beyond fucked up and wrong in so many ways.

I agree with you on cases of rape and incest.

The fact that so many men think they know what's right for women to do with their bodies is creepy and disgusting.

What about the part with the father-to-be not having a say?

Easiest way for the abortion issue to be solved ... don't let men vote on it.

What if the women vote for abortion without limits?

Reaction score
I’d be curious to know how many of the nearly 1 million abortions annually are rape babies or incest babies.

They use those “talking points” to justify the NEED for all abortions.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Big question is...

Should this be a national law/issue, or leave it up to the States?

New Threads